Bonus

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2018 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hows everyone’s bonus looking?

This is my fifth quarter with the company. Have not received a bonus less than 11k yet. Most reps in the industry can’t say the same.....

Too many complaints on here. It’s a rapidly growing company in America. Perfect? Not at all..
    Worth it? Absolutely.

Then again, it for sure depends on your manager. I have been lucky to have a great manager thus far.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know which group is paying $11k a qtr but I’m all for keeping the thoughts on this site positive. The fish may rot from the head down but where your head goes your body follows. So keep good thoughts and good things will happen! I’ve seen it before. Just stay in a good way and everything will be just fine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for this post. Another year of solid bonuses is correct, as well as no layoffs. Many in pharma can’t say the same.

To no surprise this is the least active thread on here. The negative, bitter, washed up losers hate threads like this!

Happy holidays

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am curious what division has been able to achieve that? I think it's great if you have. I am in the Tildra group and unfortunately I feel like we have been set up for failure from day 1. It's very frustrating.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not 11K. Sorry, 11 rupees.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s just bullsh#t!
    Peel it back a-hole: my bonus for the year ending 3/31/18 was cut without my say. Flat out, the company reduced our payouts, completely at their discretion. Then, with the year closing the end of March, we didn’t get paid until AUGUST. Really ? Are you making that much on the float by withholding bonuses for 4+ months ?

The answer is ‘no’.

But there was greater upside in the attrition /resignations that took place during that delayed payout. A number of people earned the bonus but resigned before payout. They just couldn’t take it any longer!
    So bang, that money goes right in SUN’s pocket.

Then to speak as you do about ‘no layoffs’ is BS. The key number to look at is the % of those who RESIGNED over the past 12 months.

Industry norm is about 6-7%, SUN’s turnover was close to 30 %. People hate this company.

Nice try spin-doctor.

Sun sucks and you misrepresent facts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dipshit sounds like Joe Welch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey douche:
    Those are the facts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true. This place is a total cluster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and this place smell like fart.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The chicks at this company are Savage! I’m sick of it. You know who you be

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big tits rule. It’s amazing how you can make up somebody that normally looks like a middle aged man. That’s the way the world be.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom ?
    What do you think ?