Bonus

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, May 15, 2019 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like to think that VV was more than just a good salesman. He did unite the workforce, but also his actions matched his words. Now it feels like we get the feel good words with crap on your face actions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last few months has been exhausting. MABS, monotherapy, deductibles, GC not working, delay in filing 812 NDA, target list vetted for Q2, target list vetted again for Q2, bonus payout delay. What’s next?

I can’t remember the last time I got off a cc, read an email, talked to a coworker, sat at a POA, had a ride along, or read a news report that involved supernus which made me excited about the now or future.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop being a dumb millennial bitch. If you worked as hard as you complained then maybe you would be a useful contributor to the sales force. Instead, you sit in your mom’s basement and troll CP thinking about all the reasons why you should be the “rep of the quarter” on your team but can’t because of all the mean doctors and deductibles. Do everyone a favor and leave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oo! I know who this is! Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know you aren’t carrying a bag.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does it feel like this company is getting worse day by day? We had a rocky start but nobody noticed because one we didn’t know any better and two they did a good job of selling us the dream. Then migraine indication doesn’t come on time and we still don’t panic because they did good job of selling us the dream. CGRP launches and once again very little panic because VV sold us the dream and why everything would be alright. Fast forward to this target issue which is relatively minor and all hell is breaking loose. It’s not because they aren’t trying to sell us either it’s just the things they are selling are making zero sense. Natives are restless and you can’t continue to give obviously phony answers to experienced reps at this point. Please try harder to make up better lies like back in the good old days

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to work you lazy, crying, piece of shit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this guy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joking obv

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be nasty! Grow some balls and admit that we’ve been mistreated and this whole approach to the payout has been poorly handled.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t understand in HO’s mind we deserve this treatment. That my friend is there way of thinking.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish I was getting a bonus

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the faster you all realize that you are just a number the better off you will be. This is just a business transaction. You get yours and they get theirs. You are not homies, buddies, or friends; do not get emotionally attached. The more you buy in to the bullshit the more they have you hooked. Just smile and wave boys/girls. Use them as much as they use you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well stated. That is why they do not hire reps with pharma background. They want you fresh and naive.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still in shock that Rockville hasn't addressed the targeting situation yet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody know what they’re getting paid Friday? Or are we still in the dark? I’m on vacation this week and I just logged onto my email to check and, surprise, nothing. Anything on conference calls today or tomorrow?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your most recent mosaic and look at your growth for Q1 and it will reflect what you will be getting paid Friday

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is worse than the April mosaic. How is that possible? So all of this movement and I’m getting paid less than I thought?? I sure hope you’re wrong