BONUSES PAID LATER & LATER

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I get it the company wants to make a little extra $ holding bonuses.
    But what’s the secret on letting us know WHAT OUR BONUS WILL BE? Where did we end up the Q3... oh ya still cooking the books? It’s stuff like this that makes everything look suspicious!
    How about the decimals in the NRX for M?
    How about the missing RX from voucher report?
    How about.. we’ll i don’t have enough time
    List is about 921 long

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why ia everyone so butthurt about the bonus being paid out a week before Xmas or 3 days before Xmas? Are you THAT bad with money that you need the last dollar from your bonus to make ends meet? You get a decent salary plus a number of perks that decrease your cost of living. A bonus is exactly that ... a BONUS. It's just gravy on top.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decent is questionable

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anytime someone says trust me, I’m immediately skeptical.
    100% of “managers” don’t work 40 hrs. A week.
    If you call babysitting reps, reading spread sheets, and having the all too frequent conference calls everyMonday and Friday work, you need to redefine work.
    If I can produce numbers that put me in the top 20-20% and do it in 20 hrs. Isn’t that efficiency? I should do busy work for 20 more hrs simply to say I worked 40?
    My entire successful career, I do what it takes to get the business. If it takes me 80 hrs a week, I worked 80; if it took 4 hrs. I worked four. In the end, the company got their 40 hrs. and the benefit of my sales.
    I earn my keep..... can you say the same?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try being realistic about your demands and expectations. Metrics mean zero in the real world. In some territories ther are maybe 20 drs who will actually exchange words with a rep. We will report whatever number of calls you want. Dishonesty? You lie to us every day. Commitment?
    Like you are committed to us.
    All organizations have their misfits, scumbags, kids, etc. in- house as well as here in the out-house. Maybe you need to sharpen your hiring skills.
    All your accusations about us apply to you as well. It goes both ways!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Thanks a lot assholes. Paying our bonus just 3 days before Christmas. How shitty! Period. If you think of withholding even these late bonuses until after Christmas and you think people will lift a finger to even work then go f@#$ yourself! It’s like the no bonus scene from the greedy assholes at the top from Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you be surprised? It’s been the same payout timing the last few years. You must be the idiot that didn’t ask about when bonuses are paid before you joined. Sucks to be a cash strapped sales fool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Company is worried about making numbers and now is aging its payables. Isn’t that obvious?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, what a loser with a loser response... vomit

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but the good is that we got the second edition of the Neuroscience News letter! Thanks Kevin, glad to see where your priorities are! What a leader!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another example of a waste of time. Wasting time and money is the only things these fools are good at.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given all the shire sales forces' performances this year, the reps should be thankful for any bonus $s. We hear about your 4 hour days, expense accounts, lavish meetings, etc. Y'all are lazy delivery boys/girls! Happy Holidays!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention I swing by your mom's house for 5 minutes 3 times a week.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given Shire’s stock performance this year, Flemming and Perry should be thankful they still have their jobs. We hear about your incompetence, class action lawsuits, unlimited expense accounts, private jet because commercial travel is below you and your lavish destination meetings. Y’all are lousy “leaders” and should consider yourself lucky to still be here. Most boards would have shown you the door by now. Happy Holidays!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s sad you actually believe that. FO and Perry have created an environment at corporate that if they are failing and strapped for cash, it’s because the sales reps are lazy. Not because they have made horrific errors in judgement financially and strategically. “You’ve heard” about things which means you’ve never actually been in the field with a rep and seen how un-lavishly they’re busting their asses to save your company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s my problem too!!!! What is our bonus and where did we end up rankings wise?!!!! How can you publish half baked Oct Bonus Reports with only 13 days of Mydayis numbers and pretend you gave us accurate PClub rankings for YTD?!!!