Booooooom!

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2020 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
    Fear leads to anger,
    Anger leads to hate,
    Hate leads to working for ACeLL, until today.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well gentlemen, I have a zoom meeting with Eileen at 11:30. It has been a pleasure..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to here how many people get freed from that prison cell of a job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grammer Police at your served. Here to correct and serve.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grammar Police, this is Grammar FBI at your “service”. Try again lil fella!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grammar FBI has had a huge break since DD got let go. Not fighting through diversity anymore. I mean adversity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody's getting fired. All this baloney about the 17th being doomsday. Nothing is going to change.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo, that was phase 2?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoops. Didn’t get this one right did ya?

Did you ever meet anyone who liked working for Integra? Ever? Just one person? Me neither. If you don’t get fired RUN!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra is the one company I know of that is worse than ACeLL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra is now your daddy sucka

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the smartest and most successful people I know at acell are talking about how they have zero desire to be part of Integra and hope to be let go, that tells me everything I need to know. Time to look for a new gig.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us just want to stick around until the job market gets a little better, but we’re all looking for a new job. From my newer teammates to the top performers......nobody likes the idea of continuing with Integra. Their reputation is not rep friendly in any way..... and their history of handling acquisitions is abysmal to say the least.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re still here, it’s your own fault. If you had half a brain, you should have known when DD was made the sales leader that time was up. If you benefited from his favoritism and back door deals than I guess this is karma. This has to be one of the worse times in history to be looking for a medical device job. Most of us will have a major gap on our resume.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all thought this was going to end well? Wake up. The people at acell got sold up the river so the board and top dogs could cash out. The rest are collateral damage.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope that big pile of money Pat Mac is sleeping on is lumpy and keeps him up at night. He received it in exchange for his soul and the livelihood of 85% of the employees at acell and their families well being.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat’s out partying with his board of directors and doesn’t care one iota about the employees he just left hanging.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The board is just as much at fault as Pat. They were done waiting for the pay day and weren’t getting any younger. They hired Pat to cash them out and that’s what he did. It was never about the sales reps. You were paid if you delivered regardless of your tactics and it’s why we had so many legal issues. The family and the board got what they wanted. Everyone else was just a means to an end. If you benefited from this model, good for you. If not, ACell wasn’t a good place for you anyways. It was never a place for a career, it was a place to make money BAMN.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at lest they didn't do this right before Christmas

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greedy fools. Curious if Integra will dump the surgical products and just focus on powder. What a waste