Boston Access

Discussion in 'Boston Metro Reps' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The boston area we all know has some access issues. The only thing you can do is stay persistent. The doctors aren't going to call security on you, so if you are in there every week or other week they will eventually give you the time of day. I hate the BS no access excuse. Put the ball in the doctors court. Ask open ended intelligent questions and surprise the doctors. Straight up ask the doctor how do you expect to learn about new information if you don't meet with reps? You will be surprised by the responses. At the least the doctor will be offended enough that they will tell you to never come back. What did you loose. Some of these reps I see are so shy and cling to the doctors that actually see them and those doctors aren't giving them the rxs they desire. Again, be intelligent and interesting, that's what a dr wants. Not some liberal arts major walking in like they own the hospital. Know about there specialty, different from knowing your drug. Knowing your audience is the key to being able to get your point across. I have had success in Boston and I will continue to grow my territory. Get creative and stop making excuses. This is the Mecca of healthcare and if your a drug rep your mouth should be watering. Stop being average! Plan and execute.

Bosstown

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by a Mgr.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Mecca Myth lives on. It is a Mecca for research, a DINOSAUR when it comes to changing practice. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it " started here to btw

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to consider spending less time touting your brilliance and more time reviewing 5th grade grammar
    - "if you're (you are) a rep" not "if your a rep"
    - "lose" not "loose" (you can wear loose pants and lose your keys)