BOSTON DM OPENING

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2006 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is there an opening for a DM in the Boston territory? I thought the dm here was the guy from baltimore who used to work for ventiv, dave something?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because boston is a sales nightmare for Pharma. We disscolved the district just last fall to reopen it again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so that dave from baltimore and ventiv (haha; quite the credential!) isn't the dm for boston?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, the guy currently in NJ was it. Not sure who is going there now. My guess it will either be someone great, or someone they want to get rid of.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, the DM transferred to the Mid-Atlantic to Baltimore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Judy's coming back to the Boston DM position. She has been truly missed. I loved that woman.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, he is in New Jersey

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is just plain scary especially with Halloween just a few weeks away!

BOO!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Northeast is slowly becoming like the Upper Midwest...a pharmaceutical toilet bowl.

FLUSH!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if this company hired experienced reps with pre-existing relationships in territory who knew how to get the job done, things would be different. And that barbie doll trainer has to go - obviously things here are somewhat of a reflection of her abilities as a trainer - what a joke! This is elitist harvard territory up here; the docs you need to get to don't respond to designer suits and perfect hair, nails and teeth. Get someone who is actually capable of understanding the science and can think on their feet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's such a nice thought. Do you think any of your craphole suggestions would really work? The market is governed by MANAGED CARE and that's that. "Thinking on your feet and understanding the science" will do absolutely nothing. Stop dreaming. Or better yet, work the area for a while and see how you do Einstein. You'll change your opinion within a month.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Judy is coming back. I cannot wait. I love that woman.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already tried that one and nobody gave a fuck, give it up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting.....the two of you quarreling over a former Reliant idiot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judy Lacey Pepe! HaHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA! What a miserable person.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on brother. Right on. Still can't believe she married Maranto. Gazoinks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already posted this. You must really love that woman.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - upper management must be cringing at this statement. I guess intelligent reps aren't necessary in the boston teaching hospital area - so you hire robots who look like magazine ads and that's how you sell up here? No wonder your company is the laughing stock of pharma. "governed by managed care" = so where's your managed care staff to get some formulary wins? Oh yeah, probably too busy getting waxed, tanned or shopping.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So please tell us miss ugly person what great company you work for.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Managed care staff?" Are you kidding? Try cafeteria staff. What planet are you from? Intelligent field reps or not, support has to be there you shitkicker.
    Now go read your Pharmaceutical Rep magazine and find your name (for the 20th time) under the column "This Month's AssKissers."