Boston Heart Games

Discussion in 'Eurofins' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2018 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They continue to make dumb choices that drive out the sales reps. Another good leaves now in Arizona. Are they going to wake up or is it time to go???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will change.
    They will continue to push out good reps.
    Leaving has been long overdue!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More have gone or been forced out in recent weeks, Not a good time to be here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was looking at this a purely financial move as their base is higher than my current one and the territory is smaller geographically. My recruiter said I was perhaps one of the better qualified candidates. I got word I was rejected and the person they went with has much less experience. Is this an indication of the kind of decisions this outfit makes?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising to hire the less qualified person. There are a few hires in the last 8 months that didn't make it through / to training before resigning. Once here, they realized how difficult it would be to sell a more expensive grooup of assays, with little medical policy coverage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't take it personally. We have been hiring and firing like this for a few years now. The company doesn't value the relationships a rep with experience can bring to this company. Instead they have been hiring the newbies with less experience and a much lower salary. As a result it takes the newbie a lot longer to bring in noticeable business if ever!
    In the same vein they have been replacing tenured reps with newbies thinking anyone can babysit the present business and still haven't realized that it doesn't work because customers care more about the relationships with their reps than the company or test itself.
    Thus the consistent decline in sales.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How true!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met with a sales manager one time and it was like she had 25 cups of coffee right b4 we met to interview.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was just anxiety because she wasn't close to her regional goals!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they close their business in USA. It doesn't offer anything anyone needs or wants. They place unrealistic expectations on everyone here and many reps ( soon to be senior management ) gets FIRED!!

11. notDirk

notDirk Guest

They won't close those CLIA labs; they will just get crushed out of the marketplace. All the way back to 2005 it has been shown the Eurofins is NOT adept in acquiring CLIA lab assets and growing them. Install poor management and it burns to the ground. Viracor is one exception, and some 'prior to Eurofins' people are still there - probably why it's still a going concern.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda funny since they’ve never had a female sales manager. Ever.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a newbie she left in June 17.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is close to their goals, and everyone wants out. I've never seen morale so low. With the regionals getting let go it looks like it will get worse before it gets better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is close to their goals, and everyone wants out. I've never seen morale so low. With the regionals getting let go it looks like it will get worse before it gets better.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And billing is terrible!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i did too. i think she was out of Austin. what's her story?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every manager is hyped up like that. Staying up all night thinking of ways to get new business

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Billing/collections is at its worst!! Never seen so may people interviewing at once. So sad!

20. EKRA eeek

EKRA eeek Guest

What happened to Troy's KAMs? Or was that Pats Idea?
    Did they get caught selling pain creams? Or whatever 1099 side show they have?