Bostonheart The Fat Lady is Singing!

Discussion in 'True Health Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another milestone hit as we let our CMO go because we can’t afford to pay him. Dr Bob you are a legend and will do well. Let’s see if our management team can even address this it might be tough because everyone is looking for a job and will have a hard time finding the time to listen let alone believe. Gentlemen your credibility wasn’t lost in The Closet (although people still wonder how nothing happened to anyone) but the lack of people care you have demonstrated every day. Dumbos you’re people at onetime were your best assest now your best asset will be the used lab equipment you will sell for pennies on the dollar.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! This is so true. Remember when? We used to have the best sales force. Then the best ones started being forced out one by one and now we are a shell of our former self. So sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schaefer was let go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way Ernie is gone, He's on the board.

5. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Guest

Robert Superko (Bob) isn't the CMO, he was on an advisory board and had a consulting contract to speak, advise and guide medical issues.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying that Robert is not with Boston? Wow times keep changing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical cafepharma lies and half truths. That's why you don't believe this BS. CMO was not let go, just a speaker Superko had his contract renegotiated.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr S was more than a speaker for us. It’s a shame most news happening before the doors close is learned here. Half truths as referenced above are more than any communication we get today. Typical of a company in peril.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not the CMO and he was not let go...what part of lies and half truths don't you understand?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear The Fat Lady singing sounds like she is saying after VAP, Bostonheart could be next.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

commission plan changes coming opportunities to make even less sounds exciting however we must act like we haven’t decided the changes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? What are you trying to say? I think you're saying that commission rates have gotten worse.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Health insurance is now OVER $500.00 PER MONTH FOR MY FAMILY.....nice touch with the $100.00 per month spousal surcharge !!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half my team is on a plan business is Great! What BS will we here next ? I did hear that we were approached by one of the networks to perhaps film a comedy called The Closet. Glad everyone still has their job in light of that

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will get worse before it gets better. It's no wonder everyone is interviewing to get out of here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I predict half the sales force gone by next summer. No leadership, no direction, no communication. Do we have a VP of sales?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have one but he spends a lot of time in The Closet making it challenging to understand not a single person is losing any sleep over this pile of bleep

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EOB conference call was Great today we shouldn’t lose more than 50% of our business by the end of the month. Next we will be merging with True Health details to follow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was once crazy to believe is now a reality!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of my accounts are now leaving two others will only order a couple of tests per req this is a disaster!