Bottom 25%

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it's always the underperforming reps. Well that depends on how the goals are set that POA. Reps with goals of 9 scripts a week are in the top 10%. How about the bottom 25% DM's? Or the RSD who has finished last place for 3 yrs now? Hello?? That's right, keep the toxic people and cut reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. The rep with low goals can bring in 3 scripts and be 200% of plan. A rep with higher goals that bring in 40 scripts can be in the bottom 25%. Which one brings in the revenue? Disgusting. Toxic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it appears that the termination of the bottom 25% has begun.... PIPs....threats....It's offensive how management functions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if PIP's have started then why the hell are the people at the bottom not saying??? I know a few of them and they would tell me if it were true.

Agree with other posts 100% BS how good territories are bringing in tons of dough yet their goals are so ridiculous they are ranked towards the bottom. Sad part is I am friends with my top writers and if Depomed ever does me wrong, my docs will make Depomed pay dearly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIPs have started. It seems the DMs have been highly encouraged to place individuals on PIPs. Some have backbones and push back, some comply. The ones I've heard of are 60 day terms vs. 90 day terms. It's also not specific to bottom 25%, it's for "cause" ... not meeting metrics, etc.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a nasty practice designed to screw over honest hard workers. If you want to have a job where incentives are actually rewards and fair, get out of this business. It will turn the most decent into cowering shadows of their former selves. You will never perform strong enough, you can never say what you really think, if you report any sordid behavior you will be punished. Not a job where you can maintain self respect for long.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mega Dittos and Amen to that last post. Been at it too long to continue to hope there will be change. I'm off, to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of jobs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is those idiots Sean and Dan again?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are those idiots Sean and Dan posting Florida again?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely true. Tell it.