Bought bought Smith and Nephew?!?!?

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what does this mean for HP? Anybody have some inside information?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...bought by

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh you guys are screwed, S&N plans to dump these products in our bag........sorry to see your new faces go byby so soon.......Life's a biatchhhhh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll!! There is no way that S&N will "dump" Healthpoint's products in our bag. It's too full already, and besides, we don't currently do true "pharmaceutical" sales and the regulations are totally different. The local Healthpoint reps will still be needed. They have good quality, unique products that the customers really love. This is good for S&N.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love the warm and fuzzy hello - hey - hope I replace you - could happen so watch your mouth!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by my manager that the fat will be trimmed in the next couple months. Some from SN and some gone from HP. So if you're not producing, you better produce a resume!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So any word on the HP expansion? Is that going to continue or are the putting the brakes on that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gosh I hope so! I want in!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATTENTION ALL HEALTHPOINT EMPLOYEES, THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

PLEASE look out for the NORTHEAST DEVICE MANAGER who lives in NEW JERSEY. He is the absolute scum of the earth and CANNOT be trusted. He will come off as a good guy, with a cheap smile, but please beware he is EVIL. He will take mental notes of every conversation, in hopes of finding a way to get a political edge.

HEALTHPOINT MANAGERS: Please lookout for this guy. He will do whatever it takes to keep his job, and he does this by placing blame on everyone else but himself. The guy lost 60% of his team this year because he was an awful human being, and he is now in dead last place. He has never sold a thing, customers hate him, and his team hates him even more.

Once you come on board, just ask around once you find a chance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hopefully he will get cut. sounds like no one deserves it more. rotten managers ruin business.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials "LK", I bet. A very bad person indeed. Run for the hills. Bald, drives too fast, and writes everything down which is the most annoying habit I have ever seen. You are on a sales call, not in a courtroom you idiot! Look at the person you are speaking with and stop taking your infantile notes. You must have a storage shed filled with tons of notepads you freak.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are correct. I hear he is on the way out. I sure hope so, he has ruined so many people's careers. I hate his bald head and baggy eyes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Healthpoint is being bought by Smith and Nephew and S&N has already announced they plan to lay off 700, why are so many open positions still listed on the Healthpoint site? Are they still being filled?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HP is going to be integrated mainly as a "division of S&M". Probably will be cross over at corporate level, but sales will be left intact on HP side. Hiring will continue with the expansion for HP.