Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share some insight on this company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best insight I can give you is that this company is a cancer on the medical device industry. Run Forrest Run!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bovie Medical is where medical device reps come to die. Work here and your career and future in med device sales is dead. Silly quotas, the usual game. Dead money company , no profits, none- one product (jplasma ) that is mediocre that they believe will save this crap company. Board of Directors are overpaid , new CEO that is faking it all the way to the bank. Sales Managers that don’t do shit but stay at home and work on home improvement projects. Total joke.
    Bovie Medical is a sinking ship. Bring your own life preserver .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't been on this site in a few years, and for some reason this evening I typed it in, to see what anyone has said recently about Bovie/J-Plasma/Renuvion.

Reading this short thread I'm reminded why I use CafePharma for entertainment purposes only. Even at the time of the last post (5/8/18), Renuvion (aka J-Plasma) had at least six consecutive QoQ/YoY positive earnings reports, and the share price (NYSE:BVX) had been hindered only by the dead-weight of the "Core" business, which the Bovie name is built on, and which the company is in the process of distancing itself from à la Jim Collins. This product works well everywhere that anyone has tried it, and has the extraordinary shot at SOC for more than a few common procedures. It's fundamentally different from anything else available. It checks all the boxes -- including treatment time, efficacy, safety, and cost -- more boldly than anything I've seen in over a decade.

Traditionally on this site, posts such as the one above mine have been taken by the responder as an invitation to a pissing-match. I happen to know empirically that our friend here is mistaken; and with this gentle and unconventional reply I have stepped around the puddle of urine and muttered under my breath regarding the good sir or madam's own need for Renuvion.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, this is funny, you obviously "died" at Bovie Medical... looks to me like their stock performance over the last 4 years is proving you wrong. I find it hilarious when people with an axe to grind expose their inadequacies through vitriolic prose. Let me guess... you have switched industries and now are selling real estate....