brady hell in Northwest

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be careful if your looking to join our team. It’s a living nightmare. If you hate your current job you will hate this more

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Otsuka know how bad it is?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m worried because I just accepted. Can you tell me why I should be afraid or are you just spewing bs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just accepted a job with Brady???? You are in for a big surprise...Wrong company, wrong products, wrong DM, wrong time...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you ask Brady for the names and phone numbers of the few remaining reps that work for him and get their opinion...You will quickly find out there is no BS here!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome back Brady

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He gives a good “Krafty”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I kind of need to know so any details would help me. I’m in background check so if it’s bad please tell me

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already told you what to do... The easiest thing in life is to say no!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....Besides, any details I reveal would give away my identity...Can't do that. You have been warned...make your own decision!!

If you have to rely on Lundbeck, you really are in trouble!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please Washington just go away!...we know who you are...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, then please tell everyone what my name is, since you claim to know it...I am waiting...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you Guys up in Pacific Northwest are whining babies. You make the West Region embarrassing to part of. I wish you would secede and go away to Canada. Your a laughing stock as a team will get last again in the Cup race. We will probably win it again because you spend all your time on this disgusting site. Quit gossiping and get to work

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess you are fat

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I am fat but at least I haven’t finished dead last the past few years in the cup race. Now let me get back to my donuts

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you try working in Seattle first before you open up that stink hole underneath your nose. You have no clue what you are talking about.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for such an intelligent comment. With jerks like you, it is no wonder that offices close their doors to reps!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass?