Braeburn

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are all the indivior reps going to Braeburn to sell the exact same thing? Don't you have a non-compete clause?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um money.... they are offering higher base, better bonus that is uncapped and higher car allowance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Higher base salary for starters. Higher car allowance, gas paid for, $200 a month phone allowance and many other reasons.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They certainly seem to want to retain their reps because they are going to pay them. No doubt about that. Indivior just trying to survive paying low bases and substandard bonus structure then wonder why their reps are leaving and those sticking around not that good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good product too

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indivior won't match what Braeburn is paying either. They'd rather see people leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone leave yet or are they just threatening to go?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well no one can officially go until they are officially hired but that won’t be until next year. Way it looks there may be a max exodus

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a mass exodus after Braeburn's PDUFA date. I see 15-20 people leaving.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you actually think Indivior cares if people threaten to leave? No they don't and they will do absolutely nothing to keep them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a "mass exodus"??? Really Nostradamus? You have all the answers do ya....neither company has launched. However, I'll go with the company that has been around since 2003 and has a billion dollar drug, vs. a company that has NEVER produced a profit in its existence....and laid off reps this year bc their first product failed in specactular fashion. They have no credibility with providers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credibility? Oh u must mean that awesome credibility u have always staying on label. Oh shit doj. Oh yeah cia. Oh crap dr reddy. But hey u got your little wallet cards with values no one uses and catch phrases. Lol. Gtfoh. Problem is Braeburn will get the best of what u have and leave the rest. Also no one knows the name Indivior. No body. That name has not been around since 2003 and nobody cares. What people do know is riddled with investigations. And all these people are going to be leaving at your most vulnerable time. If you’re not worried u should be or u just love being unprepared.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoking crack again?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, the people who left for Orexo and bdsi could tell you a few things.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My spidey senses tell me it’s not just Indivior folks on here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be leaving. The low caliber people hired now with little to no addiction experience make more money than people who have been here over 10 years. Time to move on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't be the only one

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone I have spoken with has had a recruiter call them already or is hoping they will. There are few tenured CLs here anymore that feel valued and respected. There is no excitement or anticipation about our launch - it is sad that what could be an amazing time at this company has been beaten down to this level.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. I'm not exactly sure where the problem starts or ends but I can put my finger on the areas where it's the worst. AP your right, it is sad. Look at the good people that already left. I don't think they all wanted to leave but had no choice