Braeburn

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are these good people who left?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can think of 6 or 7 off the top of my head..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name some.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Naming people is a good way to get the thread deleted. We already saw that happen when ML had some truths about him taken away. All that truthiness put him in panic regarding sexual inappropriateness. That being said I think that Braeburn has a great offer for tenured CLs. They are offering a huge BASE jump and are showing they really want us. They have also been open and honest in their discussions and not full of secrets and double talk. Very refreshing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another one gone on Monday

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of ML and all the truth written about him, is anyone going to report his sexual inappropriateness? I’m afraid to say the “h” word for fear this post will be removed. Seems like ppl are very sensitive to this issue now (outside of our company lol) and maybe HR would be forced to deal with him appropriately instead of sweeping under rug? Maybe those of us who have had this happen to us should figure out a way to connect and present the inappropriateness as a united front? If they have more than one report around the same time, isn’t that more difficult to cover up, especially now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get a final interview? I did and am excited about the opportunity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I knew which product was preferred because both companies seem like bumbling idiots. It’s sad that the “established” company is neck and neck as far as incompetence as the newbie. They are giving away a ton of money though. Just wonder what kind of bs comes with that money.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It comes down to which one works, and insurance. Look at the studies and dosing of Braeburn's product. Their doses are much lower than ours. I don't think it's going to work nearly as well. The other piece of the puzzle is coverage, and leave it up to us to dick it all up and lose out in managed care because we are quite good at screwing the pooch there.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at a history lesson. They had a hiring promo a layoff and another hiring promo all in the same year. That’s weird dude. Real weird. Their product may be better but how soon does their money run out again? Risky business.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear anything final yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am thinking the number will be higher. Especially after hearing the launch SIP plan. WOW was all that build up about earning potential anticlimactic. This is a micromanagement launch not a product launch.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. All this waiting for years for a big giant disappointment. The product will probably be successful just based on need but the launch sure is interesting so far. Here come the spreadsheets

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then go to Braeburn and worry about layoffs every day. Hopefully your bags are packed and we can get rid of all this dead weight on January 20th. It’s no secret that’s when everyone leaves and I say good riddance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bonus plan is disappointing- that’s what happens when the new opperations guy has no pharmaceutical experience....that and a painful amount of oversight....really hope ML can put up w/him

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t put it all on him. Everyone with experience approved it and sold it to us with way too much build up. Wow

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im surprised we aren’t getting more scripted guidance. Seems like Leadership is looking for us to lead the way on training. Couldn’t they have thought this through well in advance?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost time for the rats to jump ship!!