BrainTree Labs

Discussion in 'Gastroenterology' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2006 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on this company? Good bad indiferent? [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Schwarz Pharma BT's competition.BT is kicking their ass with 1/2 lytely.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah but that tells me nothing/ they both cary the same product. is the company good to work for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Schwarz Pharma BT's competition.BT is kicking their ass with 1/2 lytely.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Re: BrainTree Labs [Re: Anonymous]
    #1231571 - 01/31/06 05:00 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

yeah but that tells me nothing/ they both cary the same product. is the company good to work for?

disregard. thanks for input. I was too quick to respond. There are so many people with nothing good to say, that I was quick to snap back. this site does have some benefits I guess. Thanks!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SP is NOT a good company to work for.The top 3 in the division (30) are the only ones that get any bonus to speak of. In addition to selling TriLyte and Colyte you are also selling a product for ED. It is called Edex andit is an injectable.That's right kidos it is injected into the penis. Only speciality Uro write the drug as a last resort.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how often are they hitting there bonus'? I have talked to so many reps in the NE with many different comanies that continually miss bonus levels? Do you know much about the dm's in the north east?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't speak for BT but for SP most of the NE never hit a big payout. There are only 2 ABM's on the GI speciality side for SP. The ABM that has the NE is a nice guy and if you are hitting your numbers he will leave you alone. If you are not hitting he has nothing to say or no way to help you. He is also not very organized so you must remind him of his promises.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you know anyone for BT?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone From BT?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh I am sorry. FROM [​IMG]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem. I don't have the card with me but I have one for the Knoxville TN area. I will try to locate it.

If I had to choose between SP and BT I would go with BT simply because they have the most marketshare in the PEG market and all of the SP reps have left or are leaving so BIG turnover.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate your input! Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soory, could not find the card for the BT contact.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks anyway. Do you know why they have such a large territory? Is there more than one rep per territory? Any cross promotions with other companies? Achievable bonus if you work hard?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you asking about BT or SP? It was my expirence that BT for the most part has smaller territories that SP.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more questions just let me know.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see the other thread for BrainTree labs???? The feedback on that one is not so hot. After reading that thread, I would hesitate to sign on with BrainTree. Not alot of happy campers there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful. Large territory, smaller expense budget than your competition, no corporate cc. Expenses never reimbursed on time - typically takes 1 to 3 months. Low base pay - only 45k - so you get to float the expenses out of your own pocket or eat the interest if you use a credit card. Previous poster commented that HL eating up market share. HL was just reformulated - they cut the bisacodyl in half, which did improve the AE profile but had to rework how it was dosed in their clinical study in order to hide the decreased efficacy. The reformulation was done because they were about to lose protection on HL and that would've enabled SP to come out with their own version, such as they did with the trilyte, etc. Braintree didn't have anything else in the pipeline to make up for that kind of hit. The other drug they have is an H2 for peds (axid), contracted to market this via Reliant for at least another year. Competition for this includes zantac, which now has generic competition, and the PPIs, which are more effective. Axid does not have medicaid coverage or a pediatric indication for kids under the age of 12, which is pretty much the entire target market for a liquid H2. You would have to spend half your time making calls on pediatricians for the sole purpose of detailing a drug they cannot write because their patients cannot afford it. In addition, they're very strict on call logs and time stamps in the computer system. Be prepared to include a daily traffic report to justify why it took you an hour inbetween calls to Dr. Jones and Dr. Smith - and then spell check it - because if there was a typo, it will effect your bonus, which will likely be paid out late. SP also has substitution agreements with most of the chain pharmacies so they automatically dispense trilyte in place of nulytely, eating away at braintree market share. HL may have good market share but there have been a lot of problems with shortages since the reformulation. Many doctors did not get samples for months and pharmacies could not get HL in stock, causing them to dispense something else. There is also competition from OTC preps that are cheaper for patients. Hope this helps. If you have another alternative, I would strongly encourage you to take it instead.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another former, disgruntled Braintree rep using this pathetic website as a means to get back at them for getting passed up for a promotion or not getting that pat on the back you so deeply crave. Maybe if you spent this much energy working you would have been able to overcome that generic competition for Axid or those preferred pharmacy agreements with TL. The truth of the matter is that your a loser and like so many other former reps things failed to work out, not because of Braintree, but because of your own inadequacies. I'm guessing that you took another job and in a short amount of time you will start blaming your new company for your failures as a rep and may even post a similiar message about them on this web site.