BrainTree Labs

Discussion in 'Gastroenterology' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2006 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RELAX! Braintree is a cush job with no future. Are you learning anything that could translate into future gain? Doubt it. If you are, then pay attention and learn more.

I think the Industry as a whole is in for a wake up call with access continuing to diminish, the political environment with both sides of the aisle wanting to reimport and the looming cuts in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.

No need to bash or prop up one company vs. another. A job is a job not a career.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny. I jumped on to look at some postings for my current company and decided to see if anything from my old company Braintree was on here. It's been a few years since I left the company and it looks like the leadership is still in place, but with lil Harry running the show. Is he still trying to bang every female rep they hire? MiraLax was the only good thing going when I left and it looks like that's gone.

Glad I've been out of pharma for 8 years. It was a good stepping stone though and they treated me well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst pharmaceutical company in the east coast to work for. A total sweat shop.
    The leadership here is ruthless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just recieved a call from a recruiter for Braintree Labs, I will have a phone interview later this week does anyone have any helpfull tips for me?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Pick up the phone when it rings and answer their questions

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former manager there. The company has good potential, the high levels exces are good people. If you do a good job, the job is yours for life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sort of pre-employment drug testing do they do at brain tree? It has been awile, but i know stuff stays in your hair for years...that makes me nervous!