Bravo

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more SD’s in the books, when are you going to realize? Until you get rid of the shitty leadership people wont be happy or produce. You hire consultants to “ analyze” our pay so it compares to labcorp and quest. Have you ever met one of tbose reps? No talent morons, look at BM if you doubt that. You get what you pay for!! Now you have “ fluffer” reps on their knees begging for business instead of having a disciplined sales plan/approach. Lets not forget the people you hVe in SD roles were MA’s and office managers, nice peeps but cant sell. The people you have in management positions cant sell but played corporate chess to get their job. Companies who continue to bleed employees at this rate wont survive, clients will anger over the turnover. Making reps multispeciality works on the books but will be a challenge here. Good luck with leaders like MB and BM. Two real peaches right there. Have to love that management LIVES to visit this site. :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Ex-employee Angry Derm / GU Guy,

Thank you for recognizing the dysfunction of posting on this site and the damage it causes. The only reason to post was to discourage your poor behavior in hopes that your repetitive, irrational posts and continual bashing of the company’s decisions would harm the rest of the company and employees.

Your damage is done, go elsewhere and spread your harm.

Thanks,

Happiest Management

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dort of agree with some of the points. Too much politics. No way KS should have beat the others out. That was a buddy move. Pure Garbage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sh*t show
    Clown Car
    Car Crash

All of the above are true in regards to this place. More senior reps on their way out soon.
    Pathologists hate the culture as well. What do you expect with people like Mooney and MB in charge? Neither one of them unsterstands AP or has people skills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks- considering a position at Inform and reading some of this here not exactly encouraging :(
    Want to go in with eyes open, so had some Qs.

1/ What exactly is the risk here even if let's say Inform is sold to some other PE company in the near future? Did people lose jobs with previous two ownership changes (except top management)?

2/ What category or department jobs are most at risk if this happens and what jobs are least at risk?

3/ What is the general feeling of the new management in past year+ they have been on- have they been better than last one? How has business and revenues been?

4/ Anything else one should know?

Thanks for your time!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more senior people quit. Everyone hates mooney, guy is not the answer. Zero people skills.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Names?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CD and BP

Head of sales and biz development

Head of managed care.

I agree get mooney and Bonelus out. Both have zero respect, both have zero people skills both are hated.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Inform will be sold again and soon. People do lose jobs with ownership changes but typically the jobs will open back up in 6mos to a year. Although if you are laid off that typically that means you don't kiss ass enough and so you won't be asked to return.

2. Department most at risk are the transcriptionists and accessioners. The least at risk are probably the PAs.

3. Management sucks. This is the good ole boys network, if you want to last longer than a year here you better kiss ass and brown nose. Business and revenues have decreased in the last year we have lost clients and business.

4. Bullying behavior is encouraged at Miraca/Inform. Many old employees can tell you about the horrible mistreatment that management lets happen. For instance, Jeanine now the Director of Inform in Phoenix used to be a down to earth individual but now that she has 'Director' status she turns a blind eye to the cruelty of her bullying underlings.

Good Luck! If you value your self-respect you won't work here. There have been whispers of us closing down for years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God leadership here just sucks!! Can someone here please explain to me Michelle’s purpose? More importantly she has zero people skills and zero leadership skills. Reporting to her is such a slap in the face. Makes me sick. Her and her mediocre at best BFF have important positions? What? How? Why?

Damon leaving is a blow to this organization. Great pathologists leaving as well. Place is a self inflicted dumpster fire. Great job Mooney. You are the worlds biggest pathology joke. Go hang out with your grand kids.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. Eeyore

Eeyore Guest

Don't forget Harold Bryant and T. Apryl Southmayd, they've been Peter Principled and are too dense to notice. Esp Bryant with his misogynistic assholes attitude.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I should go apply for a job Adams Jessica

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I should go apply for a job at Avista. If they think Mooney is doing a good job I could be president in weeks!!
    #firegrandpathepervert

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

woke up this morning with no wind in my sails. Tired of being treated like shit by people who don't know how to manage and never sold, just play political chess. Place is a freaking clown car.
    # firemooney

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just taking extra long smoke breaks now. how long till they start laying people off again?