Breaking news from corporate!!! No layoffs

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2018 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had a personal conversation with BJ and Romona and area sales managers. New approvals and a new product to come! Look forward to a great fiscal year 2018! Big bonuses and job security. Stay focused and for all the young up and comers, this could be a huge year for opportunity.

- The Golden Pearl

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On Saturday night?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still a shithole

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya think? That must mean we are right sized like last March...shitty “leaders” at this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok! I can be optimistic? WHY NOT? Our DM sort of said the same thing at our DM.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a relief. Thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you ask romona and BJ to put out a company email saying something like:
    We head there is rumors about a layoff in 2018. I would like to shoot down that rumor now and assure you all that our sales force will not be reduced by a layoff or restructuring in 2018.

That should be pretty easy...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need for an email. BJ said we all live in the circle of trust. Good enough for me. Good ole BJ wouldn’t lie to me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It says something about this company that there has been a discussion trending on Cafe Pharma of whether layoffs were coming pretty much every day for the last 8 years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs coming end of March. Been in the works for a while

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any details ? - this thread has been all over the place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the DBM’s know anything? Will they be reduced by headcount as well?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For good reasons...these comments are just opinions.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that managed markets morale boosting project going?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the AZ board. Sound familiar?

Back in the field today after another riveting meeting in Chicago. My key takeaway was that at AZ the reps that are rewarded are the the ones that know how to kiss butt. Don't worry about making sales calls, speaker programs, working full days, reach and frequency, or even getting to know your offices. The person that represented our region is not even a leader in her own district or even territory! LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does this have to do with layoffs at Takeda? Nothing! Start a new post next time. Better yet, don’t. Nobody cares what is happening at AZ.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need a good hard spankin.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do most girls enjoy getting spanked by their boyfriends/husbands? Share your best story

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.