Breo National Call Monday

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5/10 gone from my team

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you got onto the Breo team, this will be a very short lived thing... Get out as soon as you can.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know that. They could transfer those reps to Trelegy eventually.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way will that ever happen.

They just expanded their SOV for Trelegy with this reorganization. Breo may have another 6-12 months MAX!

Stop fooling yourself

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six months max on this Breo contract.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. Better than getting laid off in Jan. Every job and contract can end in 6 month .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get moved over to Anoro? I can't believe the training dates! I wonder how they are going to work around all our vacation. Prayers to all those displaced. You will go on to find something much better than this dumpster fire!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not going to work around your vacation. Your manager was supposed to ask you if you were available for those training dates. If you are not available you were not going to be given the position. The training dates are mandatory cannot be changed for vacation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sent me the direct email. Managers are forwarding on all PTO calendars and they are going to create individualized training plans. It's in the email. Clearly youre not moving over to the imbedded side.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re probably right. But Breo is still the #1 revenue source, and we’re cheap labor for GSK. Don’t underestimate their greed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In January managed care changes and they will force patients to start on advair (breo won’t be covered or require step therapy /prior auth) This will be the fall of breo & It will no longer be #1 revenue source.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mylan no longer has exclusivity as of Jan 1, generic Advair floods the market by multiple manufacturers and is already being written into formulary for 2020, breo numbers will rapidly decline(even if the patients and doctors want it)-that’s the nature of the beast...
    Don’t be naive
    if you were let go you have 2 months/breo 6-12 months...
    This is an elaborate plan put in motion years ago-they’re not just winging it.

If you were let go-consider it a favor and move on,
    That was the second best option out of the three...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the best option? All three seem like they suck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The embedded Trelegy and Anoro positions seem like the best choice because they could last for a few years, no?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s possible. GSK does a regorg and/or redraws territory lines every year. Syneos reps are always the first to go. It’s possible you could last a year or so on the embedded side. Depends on what they do to respiratory

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started as an embedded rep, then was switched to Breo. Now I’m going back as an embedded rep again. I’m happy I still have a job, but I completely despise GSKs culture. I’m not ready for all the busy work, L2W calls, breakfast meetings, company meetings, constant ride alongs, COCOs, etc. I’ll be spending the next couple of months applying for other positions and praying I land something before I have to see my old corporate ass-kissing manager.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like someone with common sense, unlike GSK management. Putting 3-4 reps with the same drug calling on the same docs is the stupidity that started causing reps to get locked out 15 yrs ago-and now they’re at it again. Glad to be gone!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I learned a lot from selling Breo, just glad I took a position with a manufacturer when I did. I heard from a counterpart that my old Breo team got slaughtered. 8 out of 11 gone. Good luck to all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I. saw a job posting for an opening in Monroe, LA. Does anyone know what products this posotion would promote?