Brett Szymanski

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2015 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone doubts that Insys is rotten to the core, look no further than Brett Szymanski.

Who is Mr. Szymanski? The Insys rep exclusively calling on Dr. Gavin Awerbuch. The same Dr. Awerbuch who was the #1 writer of Subsys according to CMS records from launch until May 6, 2014.

What happened on May 6, 2014? Dr. Awerbuch was served a Federal indictment and arrested.

Brett Szymanksi was the #1 rep in the company and was paid over one million dollars per year in bonuses at one point. He called on one doctor and one doctor only. Amazingly, he is still employed by the company: he is a District Sales Manager in Michigan.

Insys employees, please try to defend this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question is who is #1 rep now? Or even top 5?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if your top doctor(s) haven't been in trouble or in the news about Subsys you didn't get promoted...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zarilli is a punk. I look forward to Friday's conference call so he can tell Dan to look over the comp plan again. Wake up guy!!! Nobody cares about you or your net sales? Everyone is replaceable. I highly doubt you worked that hard to begin with. You were handed an already producing territory. Maybe you should go back to being a dj, or producing those amazing rap videos.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have to admit, they were pretty good rap videos though....

what was sickening was watching the bro hugging support burlakoff and co would give him, when everyone here at corporate knew exactly why he was there, and what his opt-ins said on them. it was very impressive how every single patient had tried every single required medication... very impressive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no good explanation for his continued employment? Wait, let me venture a guess: he has enough dirt on the entire management team to put them all away for life. They are forced to employ and protect him.

El Chapo has a stronger moral compass than Kapoor et al.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanna bet they end up in the same place????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brett found his whale. Natalie P. found hers in Ruan. Who was the 3rd whale?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your casual cynicism extend to all of the wrongful deaths and tragic addiction victims of your company's "marketing". FYI all Dr's are not "on the take" that you actually believe this says more about you and I guess your "contacts" than anything else. I know some good people got caught up in this tragic mess, however, when it all "falls down" and it will, I think some of you "little fish" will get tangled in the nets that have been set for the "whales".

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, this site is real... i was told to check this out as i just left his employment but i didn't believe it. yes, the programs our good doctor spoke at usually included me and a few others on our staff.. I didn't realize this was wrong until we were told that an inspector was going to attend a dinner and that we couldn't attend last minute. Dr F was slightly pissed as he told me he had to pretend to use a slide deck now which he hated using. I think they ended up cancelling that program because there were no real attendees.

glad i'm out of there.. so much wrong

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it's because you don't know how to do your job (or didn't) which is why you were terminated. Do it right, do it compliantly, despite (if the Drs mad or not) and there will be no issues. Also, it's not a inspector, it was a compliance moderator, please go elsewhere for the sake of INSYS

Also, go back to get your degree as your grammar is horrible.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How often is a compliance moderator required to sit in on these events?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did this just disappear? Is Insys controlling this site?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Brett not behind bars at this point? I have dwindling faith in the justice system.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Brett working these days? What stupid company has the balls to put this guy on the payroll? Talk about a liability...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuvectra HR had no idea about his shady past and is looking into it now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuvectra HR can kiss my balls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? And who cares? Old news. Old name. Move on