Brian F.

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Felicia!

Boys Club almost destroyed. KC next.. Please just leave us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still have GA. better not be too late that the terrible leaders destroyed this company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out as in fired or is leaving? Either way, wouldn't be a surprise. I think we're just months away from becoming a 2 BU company instead of 3.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GA is a rep and not in leadership role. He is of no use. Burned to many people that I can't see Gynzyme taking him. He has no power! Brian left on his own. Peace out!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GA was demoted a long time ago. I'm curious how the dismantling will occur. My guess is that Nestle will absorb the profitable pieces, sell off RX, and leave Galderma as we currently know it in the dust. There's too many synergies between parent and child to justify the current status quo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A/C will reduce head count as well. Good luck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The magic Kool Aid has worn off, our long tenured staff, from sales to operations, and everything in between has moved on. People have stopped buying into the overly optimistic bullshit hoping that things might get between in 2018 or 2019.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same kool-aid, different flavor.

Old "good old boy club" andtenure employees may be almost all gone. But now encountering new nazi regime moved in with an agenda that back fired. Singing the same shit... same song same plans same hype same promises .... G is hamster wheel... everyone is running their own race going nowhere.... meanwhile a big disconnect.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way A&C reducing headcount. I call bullshit on this poster

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is he being replaced?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! by CC

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi I work for G in production in Canada, Do you think I should be looking for a new job?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, your good you Canadian fuck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is moving on, but as people have stated all along nothing more than a a talking head. What used to be a great company is long since past. No surprise om BF and as predicted the guy did nothing in the position and as also stated never had any real accomplishments in any position he held at Galderma just a big talker and expert at sucking up to the brass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is wrong with Galderma where you work? Are you in Taxes?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is in charge here?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who spent some time here knows that BF was not a leader just a suck up and a talking head. There is really nothing left at this place and all of the good people have since moved on to other companies and our spent former leadership are all now "consultants" for those that are left go to the AAD and network. The real leaders have gone on to Norvartis, Sanofi Genzeme, Regeneron and Sun. Talk to those folks I know some of our former sales leadership are all at the above named companies and are happy to help good folks out.

Good luck and may God Bless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally a good and realistic post. This place sucks and in the Rx group we are all just marking time. Long past time to get out.