Brian F.

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop being a bunch of babies. Those leaders gone to those other do nothing companies are lazy do nothings. They can help you cause they have a lot of time on their hands. Suck it up buttercups and act like adults for once in your life. Read a book on Patton and try to make your parents proud. So that when they get out of prison, they have a place to live.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who you calling baby? You have any idea how hard we work and how valuable we are? We have Communication and English Lit degrees and demand respect.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off ass hole!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious if BF left on his own for a great new position then why had he not changed his linked in something does not look right on that one and no one left really seems to care that he left real looser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things have been looking up for sure

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butt Face

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time you post please drink less your message is incoherent. Oh by the way did reach out to the former do nothings and do nothing companies much better opportunity much better products and much better management. and more money on top of everything.

This place has been a clown show for the past 4 years. or so. the former leaders built this place and now they are building other companies. Time to get out --- why would you stay here?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have 3 products left isn't that enough to run this company?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring Freeze ? Get ready for more " optimization of the sales force" I mean downsizing. I see the A and C clowns bitching about things the real crap show has been the Rx group. No innovation no real new products No leadership either. From FH to the Indian Broad to BF and now our 4th leader in about 4 years WTF. this is becoming more and more embarrassing every day. i have been networking with former employees to get the hell out of here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

coddled all your life. Welcome to reality 101. Come sit at the grownup table.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor baby!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor baby - yea right!

A lot of us are leaving and or have long have since left and now going to fast growing companies and making more money than ever. You HR. Home office clowns trolling these sites will soon get your wake up call as well. You have been sponging off of the success of the Rx group for the last 10 years and now your only response to responsible posts are silly responses. These fat cats I mean fat cows in HR need to wake up as well. You will get your walking papers at some point. It is inevitable, and the margins on OTC crap are a lot less then what you used to enjoy when you had a thriving Rx business - those days are coming to and end. No layoffs for the first 30 years of the company and since 2013 -2014 you have seen nothing but patent expiration, massive layoffs, massive exodus of key personnel, and consistent and constant SR management changes both in the US in Europe.
    Arrogance and ignorance is no way to go through life. But i wish you well.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the arrogance of our management and in particular the goofs in HR and in other leadership positions. Sales Leadership ? True Foard was a clown and the constant turnover should be a concern in those positions. . But I do not care anymore, I locked down a new position making 6 figure base and 6 figure stock options just for coming on board. This is not a pharma company anymore it really is a consumer product company. Look at our silly booth at the AAD. It looked like we were selling lip balm in times square.

Good bye and good luck if you are new to G ride it out for two years and then get out. If you have been here more than two years what is holding you back? A lot of good opportunities out there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts must all be wrong Brian F is still in charge of Sales and marketing it is on his linked in page so it must be true. Glad everything is ok here.