Brian Jennings

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why I'm surprised but this fool is just as bad as the rest of them. I was really hoping things would be different, he comes in here and has all the answers and has zero ability to listen. We really swapped TP for this guy? Is this seriously an improvement?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does he even know how to smile?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did you expect? Do you honestly think a professional of any value or talent is going to come work at this embarrassment of a "company"?

No. Insys will continue to scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel for retreads that sucked where they previously worked. These clowns are just looking for a quick cash grab because the old man is desperate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We seriously had the best VP in pharma in Alec, now we see what the rest looks like. It is difficult to be a witness too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. He was great at the job. Long time ago though. Good times.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very nice self promotion Alec

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These guys from P think they are so great. They have never sold Tirfs. Oxy had a broad indication thus causing the current opioid epidemic in America. Their arrogance is appalling, speaking to us as if we are all a bunch of stupid idiots at the launch meeting.
    Their mission has been accomplished - nobody wants to work for these assholes and everyone was talking about looking for new jobs! Instead of leaving the meeting pumped up to sell Syndros, everyone left disgusted by the lack of respect they got from these new P "leaders".

The only reason we get ANY Subsys RXs anymore is do to the Insys rep's long standing relationships with their HCPs.

Good luck Brian and your puppets! If this is the new "culture" - company is doomed

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is doomed no matter what, mostly due to shit products, litigation up the ass, and the comically incompetent management of Tony and Andrew over the past year.

The new clowns and their "culture" are practically irrelevant.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct. .Andrew is a troll. This company has no leadership!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When top performing territories (reps) resign = no more relationships and a big hit in revenue =which means NO more stability with our jobs. (Pharma isn't stable anyways but that's another topic).

The best part about is the DMs that drink the koolaid think they can replace the rep and shit will be sunshine and rainbows. Drs don't do business with people they don't trust which means no more business for new insys reps. VERY fucking simple.

I CANT wait to see this ship drown. Please STOP drinking the koolaid. This is worse than reps think, hammer is going to come down soon. GET out NOW.

Sincerely,

An Insider

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Company is in serious trouble. Time to get out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, Brian let's get the emails coming. Make sure you try to send one every hour about absolutely nothing. And ensure that you give out info that encourages other people to completely lie about their success. You'll soon realize that this really isn't a Pharma company it's a circus made up of clowns and criminals and there is nothing you can say that will change it. No one gives a fu**. Oh, and try to spell check every now and then, your email are on Tony P's level.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Brian Jennings, is it ok if we just call you "BJ"? Lol.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that stock price B.J.!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this guy the worst or WHAT?!?! Brian you are a JOKE!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, is he worse than TP?

I find that hard to believe.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Equally as bad. At least Tony had some passion, Brian has made it very clear he hates everyone and wants nothing to do with anyone. All Brian seems to do is email and act as if he knows everything. On a field ride he told more than one rep that nurses are worthless. He clearly thinks he knows everything but has a long way to go with these products.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked with BJ at Purdue for a while. He was the most arrogant bullshit artist that I've ever met. We through a party when he left for "greener pastures". So sorry that you guys have to deal with his BS now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it will get worse as these morons continue to turn INSYS into Purdue by bringing in more Purdue people....ex: new hire to manage New England - laughable. An example of how INSYS is too stupid to learn from previous mistakes.... remember how the "old regime" all came from Cephalon?