Brian Jennings

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does everyone think of Brian Jennings?

Good/bad opinion?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're kidding right? Purdue Flunkie that has proven to be worthless and motivated to bring over even more flunkies like himself from the laughing stock that was Purdue Pharma. These two companies deserve each other!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ is 100 percent legit. Just a horrible situation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is an absolute joke!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back AB. Jennings is nothing but a broken record player stuck on spewing sales quotes he read during the 90s.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...True. True.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has he used "laser focus" on you yet?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ is a judgmental douchbag. He’s a total know-it-all and every word he says is totally covered in condescension. It’s time for the people that peaked in 1998 to move the fuck on. Every time I hear him talk I want to punch his goddamned face. Can he not ever put down the “I’m a sales leader and I know more than anyone” bullshit and just be a normal guy? Seriously? Just once? Fuck that piece of crap.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had a real sales leader in A.B. Bring back A.B. Real person, real leader, real success.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AB wont be available for about 5-10 more years as he will be serving hard time
    Glad you think highly of him - that how Insys got into this mess

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give you the numbers and let you do the simple math, think you can handle it? Approximately three hundred million in sales profit for three consecutive years. Fine of one hundred and fifty million. Have a nice day.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. The only moron who repeatedly writes “bring back AB” is most likely ..... AB.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back A.B. Now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding! All A.B. did was buy the business. He will need to do the same thing to prevent Bubba from having lots of fun with him in cell block 69. Its much harder to clean up a criminals mess than to buy the business.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that folks this is how a criminal mind operates. Thank you for sharing how a psychopathic person justifies a crime that put people lives at risk and killed hundreds of jobs. Like I said, enjoy prison.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to BJ?? Place is crumbling and he’s no where!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe we can trade up Brian for Lisa Pilla. This would provide additional leadership and accountability. This needs to happen.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back AB.