Brian - please....

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

theres limited upward movement for anyone. mass upward movement ceased to be after the first restructuring. as being forced out - thats were Novo is colorblind. its more who you drink with more than anything,,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't mistake inequality of outcomes with racism. 2 completely different things. As a manager who has hired several people, I have very, very few applicants who aren't white. More white applicants = more white hires. That has nothing to do with racism.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. its actually all of it. Racism is an issue here, who you drink with is most, and who you sell your character to to keep your job or move up is all that metters at Novo. Want to know why Novo has leaders that are not respected within to company? Because we all know how they got there and we all question their talent to lead. We are right most of the time. This is not the Novo that Denmark wanted in the US. if they really knew the current state of our culture there would be a lot of heads rolling at the top ranks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If these things are true, then sharing a couple of examples would be great - who is it that got their job because of one of the reasons you state above? And, what evidence do you have?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about gender discrimination? WiNN promotes and supports their own excluding promotion and succession of equally qualified males. There’s no MiNN, that would be perceived as a “boys club.” Sad but true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HS Call Friday?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, totally true.
    WiNN was CLee’s brainchild to provide a club to establish a female-favorable bias here. I was actually a part of it. And of its first 10 or so senior members, only 1 remains.

I do laugh though - can you imagine if there were a MiNN ? People would have lost their shit over that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only 1 of 10 remains, then the argument that it continued to promote women over men probably doesn’t play out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which woman got promoted over a more qualified man?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of them

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not necessarily.
    You probably couldn’t probe it one way or the other.

There are probably an equal or greater amount of their male colleagues who left in the same timeframe.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would seem odd that a bunch of women would be promoted over men, but then leave the company at the same rate. It seems if they were promoted, they would have stayed longer, especially if the argument is that it wasn’t a deserved promotion. The men leaving who were passed over makes sense, but not the women.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MiNN? Really idiot?!?! White Men don’t need a club when they’re the biggest offenders of discrimination and bias by having the greatest control. STFU!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the dumbest thread ever!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the leadership skills of NN!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your kind of thinking contributes to the animosity. Douche.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a dumb thing to say. But, that’s never really stopped anyone on this site, has it?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it not a fact?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The animosity is pointed in the wrong direction, if you’re a white man at Novo the possibilities are endless. Females have less. Minorities none. Be glad to be white at Novo, it’s a privilege.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome! I’ll take whatever I can to get ahead. Must suck to be you, but that’s not really my problem. Good luck. Sounds like you need to change companies.