Brian - please....

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You poor victim. Tell us all how bad it is!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of trash at Novo. Trash in every corner of the company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like you really want to compete on equal footing. You cried so much you voted for Trump

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I didn’t vote for Trump. And, we already are competing on equal footing. You’re just creating imaginary barriers to try and explain why things haven’t worked out the way you wanted them to. It can’t be YOU, can it!? It must be some privilege that someone else gets that you don’t, huh? The identity politics you’re trying to play are boring. Quit casting blame on phantoms, and start recognizing that you have the same opportunities everyone else does.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds a lot like someone’s in complete denial of their privilege. Sounds like someone’s who’s a beneficiary of that privilege attempting to water that privilege down in the public eye to make themselves feel better about themself. As a 7 year employee here, I don’t need to say much more than look around. Few minorities. And the talented minorities leave because of unequal treatment. Others are forced out because their manager or director doesn’t feel comfortable with them. The opportunities are not the same

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got jungle fever ho mo soy boy janitor?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll let you lick my my ballz just like your mother did OK?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok sounds good:cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure it does look that way to you, being race is the only lens you seem to want to look through. How have I benefitted from the supposed privilege that I have? What evidence do you have? Tell me all about it. And which minorities have left due to unequal treatment? How was their treatment unequal? Who was forced out because their manager or director doesn’t feel comfortable with them? And, what evidence do you have?

You make some broad accusations. Lets here the proof behind them. One of these days you’re going to realize that just because something happens to you AND you’re a minority doesn’t mean something bad happened to you BECAUSE you’re a minority. Quit playing the victim. It’s sad.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hear not “here”, I would call that proof that you’ve had privilege on your side. When something happens to you it’s usually because of it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhh...the grammar/spelling police. The last ditch effort of someone who has nothing left to say. Thanks for playing. Sorry if your delicate feelings got hurt along the way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have said enough snowflake. Imagine how far beyond a rep job you would be if you could spell and used proper grammar. Move along now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake? If you’re the same clown who was previously responding, I think it was you who was melting. If it wasn’t you, then I’m not sure why you decided to push yourself into a conversation that doesn’t involve you. But, typos aside, I left the rep job behind many, many years ago. Maybe someday you will too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With spelling and grammatical errors included it had to be privilege that pushed you forward.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re still at Novo you’re not that good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In your world, I’m sure it was.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve got to decide on your story, man. First, I couldn’t get promoted past a rep. Now that I have, I must not be that good. You can do better than that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We still have some minorities that need to leave.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novo Nordisk is still a pharma company that overpays for talent in a commoditized market. The good news is that people are leaving. There is more out there than a shitty sales job where your manager is micromanaging your every move.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor you! So tough to put up with a boss.