Brican America

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am.

It appears that some systems have multiple or larger monitors, but we all seem to be paying the same $508. per month.

Does something sound strange here? Does the monthly lease fee change if you have a different hardware configuration?

My system has a single 42" plasma display. If any of you have multiple or larger displays, are you paying the same fee?

I understand that as an incentive, some docs got additional plasma TVs or cruises? Yes?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This public forum is actually for the Brican sales rep. You should join following link:

http://groups.google.com/group/bricanviso?hl=en?hl=en

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site is actually a pharma/dental/medical forum. Take your conversations to the google group.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE. WE HAVE A BETTER CHANCE IF THE AG GETS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contact
    You need to contact me at cdentalteam@gmail.com to learn how to get this problem
    behind you. I am part of a google group of over 900 victims of the Brican scam.
    There is a wealth of information to be found there that will give you the answers that
    you need to know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of a Brican Dental Rep in Philladelphia area?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the Dr call Caysy its a better system, better company,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a doctor who purchased one of these systems with the promise that the cost of the product would be offset by the re-imbursements offered by Viso Med Spa. As of January 1st, Brican informed me that they will not be making any further payments to me for the advertisements that I run for Visio Med Spa. I was also contacted by the leasing company who said that I am still responsible for payment on the loan even though I signed a leasing agreement that stated " If the advertised VISIO LASIK MEDSPAS fails to honor its financial commitment pursuant to this agreement, then all related agreements can be cancelled and Brican will buy back the related lease agreement. When I attempt to contact Brican, the number is disconnected. Professional Business solutions is claiming that they had no knowledge of this scam but I find that very hard to believe. I did not deal with a financing agent, I was not required to produce any financial statements and Brican America's name appears as the main company logo at the top of the lease agreement. This company is a total scam and I am not so sure that the class action lawsuit is not another company who is in cahoots with these crooks. I was told that I could join the lawsuit if I mailed in $1000 but that I should continue to make payments to Professional Business solutions. I don't know who I can trust anymore!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Originally Posted by Anonymous ?

This public forum is actually for sales reps. You should join following link:

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: New Jersey lawsuit against Brican America and Professional Solutions

I hate to break balls, but for a thousand dollars a head, you'd think who wrote the first page of the that website would: either use spell checker, or know how to write a sentence at a level above 4th grade. Hopefully this law firm can practice law better than they seem to be able to spell and write a sentence.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE!! THEY ARE THERE JUST RESTRUCTURING AND TRYING TO CREATE NEW NAME NEW IMAGE TO DISASSOCIATE FROM THE SCAM!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit , what do you know? Have you called and asked for a rep..I did , its not going to happen . Its over

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join the google group. There are different attorneys with different aspects about payments to the leasing company along with a refundable retainer shared by the whole group. Unused retainer is refunded back to the client at the end. Check the google to find out more.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are other lawyers besides Charlipp at the google group website at:

There is another lawyer Ronald Gossett with a different approach on retainer (shared cost by the group using him) along with stop paying the leasing company. Gossett has won a similar case in the Norvergence scam in 2003. Check it out. And if we win, losing party will have to pay back all our legal costs. His Phone: (954) 983-2828
    Fax: (954) 983-2850. Do your research and check out how similar Norvergence scam is to Brican scam. He's currently representing at least 300 of us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you please post the unlock code. i am in the same situation

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the unlock code is based on a number randomly generated by your computer each time it is requested.

You need their algorithm to solve the equation. It is not a simple unlock code number.

If you need an unlock code and you paid (dearly) for the software, call them and get it.

What seems to be the problem? They are still supporting the software.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My situation was a little different. I signed up for the system in December. and i had two options, 1 was to continue for 300/mo where i would get support and updates or 2 to keep the equipment and cancel the contract with brican. I guess i got a good deal because i got the equip. for 400(shipping) however, I never set the system up. Which is why I need an unlock code. They wont give me one since i cancelled their contract. So if someone can give me the unlock code and the number that is associated with it. thanks..