Brican America

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the number that is prompted?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was able to crack code to the new Brican System. It will only cost you $20/month x 5 years after rebate. And I will buy back the system if the rebates don't come in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you have so much good to say about them, why did you post this anonymously? What happened to Steve P? I worked there and remember employees complaining because it was taking so long to get paid. Things just don't add up, I am glad that I left!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with you. Obviously you can sell something if Brican hired you in the first place. Plus, how ridiculous to suggest that you abuse your spouse. He obviously is the one with the problem

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a Brican rep on this site, get a life and a new job. Brican ripped people off. Plain and simple. They are scum. Stay away and DO NOT do business with them no matter what!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN I DID. THESE BRICAN PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN SCUM. THEY WILL ALL PAY INCLUDING THE ZONE MANAGERS WHO MADE $500(K) A YEAR.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex Brican rep, all I can say is GET A LIFE MOVE ON and stop posting bullshit about yourself and other ex Brican reps on this forum, you probably still havnt found a job..go find one , it'll keep you busy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Brican Canada

Interesting. I found this place after doing a search because I'm wondering what happened to the site at bricancorp.com. Laurent Goldstein is definitely not a "good guy" (the three-word phrase at the end of the quote above more aptly describes him), and the fact that his company is the target of a lawsuit doesn't surprise me. I dealt with him personally and eventually had to write off thousands of dollars in invoices to his company sometime ago. I sincerely hope that someone makes him hurt.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an OD who bought in to the scam. It never crossed my mind that the reps are to blame. I think that the thought of being suckered leaves us looking for answers. The reps may have been the first thought to go after.

My belief is that the reps are the best resource to litigate as they have unique insights into the inner marketing strategies and deals made behind the scene. Specifically, proving that the leasing companies knew of the marketing deal - a point of contention with the leasing co.

The OD's that I have talked to do not blame the reps. In fact, feel the reps got suckered as well!

Just my thoughts...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor, reps had families, mortgages, credability, friends, cousins before this sham. We were all W-2 employees therefore we cannot be sued. Most of us are helping our old clients and have sent info. to the lawyers. Give it a break. Call your stockbroker the next time you loose money and see if you can sue him.

11. I would like to speak to the person who posted this, thanks, email me at david.rawlings@leo.gov.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, their in-house flash videos remind me of the horrible "Clutch Cargo" cartoons of the 1950s where only the mouth moved. Hasn't been any new material in the last year. I shudder each time I turn the system on thinking it is going to die and I'm on the hook for 4 more years of payments no matter what.

There are some terrific promo videos available elsewhere, but the Brican stuff is rather boring. Think of the movie theater promos for popcorn, food and "remember to turn off your cell phone" and you will know what Brican has to offer.

They might have had a jump on the market, but the technology they used got stale real fast. Now they are a Gumby animation version in an Avatar generation of computer generated graphics.

A couple thousand docs got royally screwed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the former sales reps James Briglio has stepped up the plate and offered to help with the Brican Lawsuits in any way that he can. He is a former dentist and not an attorney, but is willing to give free advise to those who need it with this matter. His contact is
    949-295-0608

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My rep told me that he had sent in all of his "training" materials to one of the attorneys. He apologized to me for the company's actions.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the same group of people that have been involved in another message type board over 10 years ago. Different product same scam. They targeted pharmacies then. They screwed them also. They are doing another thing now. Beware! They are after your web-site adding video streaming. Slick salesmen....bad products..
    Good Luck

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I myself if one of the victim of Brican. They are misleading dentists and other professionals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know this? I mean how do you know that they are after web-sites by adding video streaming... Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just a sad story for a couple thousand docs who got taken by these crooks. For $24,000, they sold you $4,000 (or less) worth of electronic equipment that has been breaking down at offices around the country. There is no way to fix the system. The rest of the price was to go to innovative software and advertising streams that would make the system self-funding and self-perpetuating. With the company essentially in a coma (if they are indeed still around), no new programming, old equipment that is becoming non-functional, this has become an expensive nightmare for all involved. The Canadian sister company that supposedly had "nothing to do with the American Brican" has also gone under. This begs an investigation.

Even the leasing company is in trouble for their support of the scheme. Imagine if they got back the several thousand flat screen monitors (now worth virtually nothing) and the low-end, obsolete Windows XP HOME computers that ran the ailing software. All of the hardware and software is now worth less than $400 tops. Shipping would cut that in half.

I guess this is a bubble bursting. I hope we all learn from the experience and that those responsible go to jail.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is terrible for the doctors that got caught up in it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latest update:

Brican is in bankruptcy and has been kicked out of its Florida offices.