Bristol Myyyyyerrrrs - Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2020 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you just love the way Jim Cramer pronounces Bristol Myyyyyyerrrrrs! Love his enthusiasm. He should be invited to a meeting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On his show he just said, “Why do we need Teva when we have Bristol Myyyyerrrrrrrs!” This was in response to a caller who asked about Teva during the Lightening Round.

He really loves saying the name.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cramers recommendation is usually the kiss of death.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cramer is on CNBC right now interviewing the BMS CEO. And he did a shortened more professional version of Bristol Myyerrs!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS/Celgene is firing on all cylinders!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Beating the S&P today after that JP Morgan presentation this morning!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He purposefully doesn’t discuss the Celgene name but renames everything the “new BMS”. Show some respect!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wants to distance BMS from the nightmare of Celgene I&I! Can’t blame him for that!
    In Oncology his big mistake was hiring that FU Nadim A. That will come back and bite him in the butt!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s Nadim’s role in the “new BMS”? Guy isn’t that impressive or even qualified for an executive level position. SMH

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadim is a Celgene plant to destroy BMS. Or maybe he’ll just continue being the FU he was at Celgene. Either way, avoid him.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sense anti-Indian bias?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP. He mentioned his qualifications, not his race so don't even think about playing that card.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure NA isn’t even Indian. Fool.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an Indian myself, Nadim is certainly an Indian by ethnicity.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Race doesn’t matter! A FU is a FU !
    It won’t take long for the masses to see what this guy is all about! Good luck BMS!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pro-Indian bias in "the new BMS" --- Goldman is pleased.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe not but next to Boerner, he looks OK. Every senior leader is either leaving or planning to leave. With Bancroft, Elicker, Mancini and Biondi either out or on the way out, many more will follow...