Bristol's Oncology Failures

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2016 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the minimum co-primary endpoint of overall survival needed in this study to be statistically significant? Hoping the study has sufficient statistical power to address the question.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What choices, asshole?

3. What choices a hole ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joke.....how long does the new hires stay? Do they even make it out of training?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thread is stupid because regardless of good news OR bad news, it doesn't matter - ONCOLOGY OFFICES HAVE LITTLE TO ZERO ACCESS. So all 6 reps either drive around all day at best or more likely make a couple phone calls a week to pray for a quarterly company lunch and nothing else the rest of the time. It's an open "secret"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what it is like for me. Well stated. There are some access bright spots here and there in southeast but I think it's pretty bad most places. 6 reps working part time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to find another job. This is just awful. Boring. Primary care mentality and metrics.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here is south East the pod is working well together-lots of cross function! keep focus on winning--follow the leadership and don't get down people-these days our for winners not crying toddlers with candy lips