BRLI Amazing!

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for the CEO no less

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I literally thought this was a joke? Wtf?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously. Anyone read the comments? Give me a fucking break. All they're saying is blah blah blah PLEASE DONT FIRE ME.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on this site and say what you really think.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody is still scared to speak because of the mob like tactics that was a way of doing business at this company. The threats, the good ole boys club. Pure greed and deception. Incredible how long this went on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRLI Amazing that CT hasn't been put under a microscope now that the rest of his crook cromrades are gone! GH can't be that ignorant!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first order of business for the new CEO - buy a new company car that is a Maserati.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought standard executive company car issue was a mid-life-crisis Porsche!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the board, GH!! "He is an outlier and pays for his Maserati in full!" Congratulations!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all of the thieves are fucked! You know who you are.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it will be an amazing next few months. 4kscore tests declining, not reimbursed, regular testing down and we are making no money. All our top people are gone. Not feeling too great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Took a year but I have a bad feeling OPKO is figuring out it purchased a broken horse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was all fraud.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck has to go!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another lab acquisition gone bad. I do not recall one that has gone well. The industry is run and has been a success through fraud. Every single lab out there. Especially the small private labs. Every deal they do is suspect.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idiot can gather BRLI was/is a pyramid scheme! Built with dodgy money from Italian investors. CT sold to MG cause his dodgy lab provided MG revenues to pay off said Italian investors. The two crooks made BRLI look legit to go public once Italian investments were paid off. Fast forward, stockholders wanted to see revenue. So, bought Genedx for balance sheet positivity. But, uh oh, revenue started to decrease. End of line "need to sell to make money", enter OPKO. OPKO now seeing the crooked state of this lab. Sorry Frost, anyone can make a turd look good on paper!!! You purchased poorly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, people always said that the way BRLI got their start is no big deal. It is a big deal because from the beginning, they were fine with doing business with shady people or can i call it the underworld. After this chapter was over, they continued to develop other schemes to produce revenue. What really amazes me is that this was a public company for so long. Many people knew of the problems and did not ever believe the numbers. Billing of needless esoteric testing, improper coding, Stark violations, co pays, free office staff testing, illegal supplies, needless testing by way of large profiles. Profiles set up by BRLI to have offices automatically use these over the top profiles. I can keep writing for hours or even days. Eventually, the scheme ends and to many people know, and are angry at what this company has become.But, you would have thought that some investors would have caught this long ago. I guess the CFO, CEO, and all other upper management were complicit. Maybe they were smarter then Wall Street. They ended up getting away with it, although, maybe not for much longer.

I speak with many people during the day, almost everyone feels the same way. And everyone is uncomfortable with the current state of BRLI. As for Frost, People throughout the years have spoken about him as if he was God. When you go to Orlando he has streets named after him, strip malls, housing developments. However, no one is perfect. This purchase will end up costing OPKO a pretty penny. They cannot comprehend the problems they have or the tremendous mistake they have made.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with your post, but know that Frost is a very shrewd businessman. He bought BRLI using all paper when OPKO was $18+ per share - now its about half that. MG and crew should be very happy, no one would have ever paid real $$ for that house of cards. Henderson has his hands full and will get a real life lesson trying to change the "anything goes" culture of the past.