BROM’s Out? AWESOME!!!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What comes around, goes around...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What!? What happened??? I really liked him.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being you’re wishing I’ll on others and delighting in their misfortune, I think you might want to heed your own advice regarding “what comes around goes around.”

And, don’t rejoice too soon. Different doesn’t mean better; it just means different. Good look with your new RBD. If those most recent group of hires are any indication of what’s to come, you might be lamenting the good old days of BROM before you know it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*ill (damn autocorrect)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Misfortune? He did it to himself!!! You can only do wrong for so long before getting caught.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what happened?? I’ve never heard anything but good about him. Reps in his Region seem to like him a lot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losing your job is misfortune, even if you did it to yourself. Are you following me? If you’re happy when bad things happen to other people, regardless of the cause, then you are delighting in other people’s misfortune. Not really that hard to understand. I can draw some pictures if it would help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. We all know that in this industry anyone can get let go at anytime. Sounds like someone had it out for him. People should be careful about celebrating because they could be next!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth! Especially here at Novo Nordisk. I do not recognize this company anymore and am continually disappointed at what we’ve become as a company. I think KSP is a wolf in sheep’s clothing (on top of having narcissistic tendencies- me, me, me....look at me).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The “misfortune” is how long it took the company to figure him out. Not everyone thinks he’s so wonderful. Just saying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long it took to figure him out?? Sounds like you have a personal issue with him because as a Regional Manager he was great. No one can even say why he is gone! So annoying when people get on here and vaguely state something and everyone knows BROM go screwed because someone above him didn’t like him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Brian the first name? Just want to be sure. Too bad if it is, what happened? Who couldn’t like the cool Irishmen?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orginal post you obviously must have done some shady shit to get on BROM’s bad side. I’ve known him for 10 years and there is no better human being. Unless they had been terminated by him, for which he always gave people benefit of the doubt, Reps in his region have nothing but positive comments about him. Take your “what comes around” shit and fuck off!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most accurate post yet!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KSP is a tough one to figure out. She smiles and acts all cool and says some smart things, but then treats people like shit. Classic Sanofi, I guess. We should have known what we were getting there. This BROM decision is one more example.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More of Chainsaw Snow’s handiwork

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? He seemed like a cool guy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiny brains like yours always amuse me. You've obviously never managed anyone but yourself, and that was probably a hostile situation. If you really think someone just pops in from another company, scrolls down a list of direct reports, picks someone at random to fire, and THEN gets HR to buy off on it... you're even dumber than you sound. Help raise the IQ here at Novo and resign... maybe change industries more fitting for you, like the post office. Thanks is advance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh...it’s super smart guy! Thanks for joining us. I’m glad I was able to amuse you. Unfortunately, it was for a bunch of things I never said anything about, so I guess you really amused yourself. Outside of commenting that KSP came from Sanofi (which she did), I never said anything about scrolling through lists of direct reports or picking someone random to fire or getting HRs buy in. I said she acts cool and treats people like shit. Which she does. Maybe that’s what amuses you, but it doesn’t really amuse me.

And, I might heed your advice and resign. Too many pricks like you running around here these days. Until then, have a GREAT day!!