Brooklyn Park Site

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 7, 2018 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The network would like to thank you for unleashing Eric Hahn on us. What a worthless tool. Sure, that guy should be a vice president.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go kiss ass someplace else RD. You’re psycho.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard of delays at BP......thought Eric hired world class......must be just mn class

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the fool we all call Dr. Doooooosshhhhh! We all say it when he walks into meetings.

Hey, did you know I went to Stanford? Yeah, you moron, we did. In the 70’s and then spent your entire career doing nothing. Take another biochem class you don’t seem to remember much.

How in the hell is this guy the Vice President of my group? Are you kidding me. Who did he blow to get this job with his credentials. I’ll be finding another company to work for.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Eric? Got a promotion for what? Site still not registered with fda as far as I can tell. Not big surprise as site along with its cast of clowns from old PDL days hasn’t a clue. Eric should have been fired and sent back to cornfields of Cherry IL long ago.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BP site not that bad. Most of these posts are BS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Site Approved by FDA! Congrats to the site with great people and leadership! This is huge for the site, the people there, Takeda, the state of MN and the Entyvio patients that need the product. Entyvio is soaring over $5B. The BP site is GOLD. Up next: Adcetris. Way to go BP!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With approval the site finally has long term stability. Great career prospects.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you are a bitter person. People who work with you are saying the same thing about you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow can't believe this guy is still ranting even after a monumental success. This guy is a sexist pig with a temper. Its not only these two in leadership roles he has had problems with. The only ones he does not have trouble with is the ones that don't challenge him to avoid his temper.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m female TY very much.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Ma’am!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No posts in quite a long time. Either you all have died of COVID or Dana and Tanya have driven you to a new profession. How anyone could work at that place long term is truly a testament to low self esteem.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you thought it couldn’t get any worse at this shit hole you were wrong. The site head made the sole decision to move Tom to supply chain, Joe to the director of manufacturing, and Alycia to the PMO group lead. If that isn’t telling everyone that he wants this place to fail, then I don’t know what would. Another in a long line of bad decisions on so many levels that everyone at the site sees time and time again. It’d be humorous how bad you are at doing this job and leading people if it wasn’t so sad to watch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the announcement that Dana and Greg are gone? That one would actually make sense.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are starting to speak up about how badly they have been treated across the entire site. That certainly helped me decide to quit and another two old coworkers to not apply to Takeda. Seems helpful to me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t I read this before?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak up and get fired at brooklyn park. I just smile along and go back to finding a new job.