Bruce, why do you keep posting on this board?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......And good- day to you, as well!

LaToya Jazz (your friend, BRUCE)
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so will you be posting the names of the company board members on here? This would be most helpful. After reading all of your posts, this site seems like your preferred method to communicate company news and events. Just figured I'd follow your communication method of choice with this request. Thanking you in advance for sharing this requested info on here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm not going to post investor names on a computer.
    You have two choices:
    1. You may call our Corporate office, and ask for Jermaine Jazz' office and speak to his secretary, Cathy at 650-496-3777. OR
    2. You may call Jazz Investor Relations directly at 650-496-2800.
    If you are truly interested in investor opportunities, you MUST go through one or both of these options.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought since you freely and openly post other internal company info on a public site that everything was fair game. Thought I would ask you to post the key board members in positions of power. I understand that you have been instructed not to do so. I figured with your reckless behavior it would only be a matter of time before you faced disciplinary action. In a way I'm disappointed that you won't honor my request. I thought you were a true decision maker in the organization but now I get you are not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i guess firing people is easier for her then list names.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a link with the names of the board,of directors. Hope this helps.

http://www.jazzpharma.com/board-of-directors/

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that there are no persons with the last name Jazz on the board of directors! Also when calling 650-496-3777 there are no persons with last name Jazz listed on the company directory. The imposter boy posting all the BS is a psychotic serial troll.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate ownership has its privileges! But you know that!
    The most important thing to come out of all this, is the fact that Keith has been teminated from Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and is no longer employed here!
    He's been gone since mid- June!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor fella just wants to feel like he is apart of something. Don't sweat the lost soul. just let him go on and on. He's been at it for years and would be lost without having this site to post on. It's a way of life for him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon now Keith! I really thought you were strong enough emotionally to pull yourself away from Jazz Pharma, your former company. I guess since you have always refused to tell the truth to anyone, we don't really know if you've found other employment or not. I certainly don't care, just as long as you no longer work for us!
    I think by now, everyone at Jazz knows you no longer work here! And since you've never once denied it, everyone in the sales force knows it to be true!!
    I am part of something here! And yes, it's really my way of life currently. I am co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and that in itself was enough to have been able to terminate you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't seem to find your name remotely linked to Jazz. Not on board of directors, not on mgmt team, not on company directory, jazz name is NOT found anywhere!! You spend your Saturday nights serial trolling on here when most are getting laid, fine dining, at a party doing something but not you! You are on this site posting made up BS. Seriously, you need to get a Life cissy the life you portray on this site is made up BS! Sad sap.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only continue your attacks!! This is all you are capable of doing with your vulgarity and your refusal to admit that you no longer work for Jazz Pharmaceuticals!
    Keith, as long as you are no longer employed here, all is well!
    I am sorry that you, like Jason, are having a difficult time accepting you no longer work for the company. A "cold turkey" approach is probably the best.

LaToya Jazz (your friend, Bruce)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But is he really attacking you or is he calling your bluff as being a serial troll who is a fraud?. It does seem strange that you sign a name on all of your posts that does not exist. I called the company and there is nobody with the last name of "Jazz!!" You don't show up as a board member on the company website either! No attacks just obvious question based on your serial troll behaviors.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have terminated a total of seven (7) representatives since since January of this year, including him- Keith. What can be more NON- FRAUDULENT than this?? Check it out!
    If you (or he) can't find my name on any Jazz Pharmaceuticals list, that only means my family wishes to stay "under the radar" concerning our ownership.
    My suggestion is that you check into what I have said, what I am saying, and see whether or not I have spoken the truth in my posts. If I have lied in ANY of my posts, any of my statements, then feel free to point out my lies! Tell me truthfully if you come up with any lies that would cause you to have any questions with regard to "serial troll behaviors". Feel free to point out even one area specifically showing where I have lied in any post!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh everything you post is delusional BS starting with your name and title. You are not who you say you are which makes everything about you null and void. Your ficticiously and delusional serial troll character does not exist. Well maybe it exist in your agitated and narcissistic mind BUt no place else.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the matter?? Still haven't got the guts to admit the truth???
    Let your attacks continue, but Jazz employees know the real truth!! Why have YOU lost your job??? Delusional, BS, null and void, agitated and narcissistic mind????
    Try telling the truth, not just name call!! Why have you continually been afraid to address the truth?? Prove what I've claimed is a lie! It's easy to do.
    Have you NOT been terminated this month?? Afraid to answer?? C'mon Keith, it just takes a tiny amount of guts to say yes I have been, or no I have not been!
    YOU are null and void!! YOU no longer exist here! And many employees know it, because they're NOT afraid to simply check out what I've claimed!! It can easily be done!! You were fired!! Let's see who is delusional and agitated!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Practice what you frantically preach on here! Why are you scared of the truth? Why do you tell delusional lies on here? Why do you make up delusional stories? Why do you say you're a person that does not exist? Why do you lie about ownership, being on the board, being a sales director. The root of the problem is you are a lonely fool who suffers from a severe narcissistic disorder! I refuse to play your silly games cuz you don't exist except in your narcissistic mind! Get a life lonely fella! Just think you have a Saturday night to look forward to of acting out your narcissistic behavior on this site! Dummy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh, a continuation of untrue attacks! EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HAS BEEN TRUE. And you know it! You are no longer employed by Jazz. I know you'll never admit this. Yes, of course, you are free at all times to post on our website!
    I really do invite any employee at Jazz, who reads these posts, to see whether or not Keith still works here. If you find out that he really has been fired, along with six other representatives since January, please post your findings! Eventually he will have to admit the truth, instead of avoiding the issue. He's very much AFRAID to tell the truth. But you, our employees, have the right to find out for yourselves what the truth is! His personal attacks can only go so far! How difficult can it be for you to check out whether or not seven representatives have been fired in the last 5 months?? If I'm lying, simply accept his accusations, and I'll move on. But if I have been truthful, he should hear it from you all, and he will eventually move on! This is my challenge to you, the sales organization!

Asst. Dir Sales& Board Member

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, if you tried, you can tell the truth about your termination, and my specific statements with regard to your employment status! Or, you could call me out! But we in the company all know you are afraid of telling the truth. At some point, our employees will question why you have a desperate fear of responding about your job status with Jazz! You either work here, or you don't. It's as simple as that! I know you've been fired, because I fired you! If you manage to find other employment, the truth will come out as well.
    Ownership of Jazz pharmaceuticals, by my family, has NEVER been published. The Family has always opted to stay below the radar.