Bruce, why do you keep posting on this board?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Informed by HR that they did get a call from a pharma company asking about Keith. Of course, HR gave a fairly positive response! Legally we are required to do so.
    It's probably good that Keith is actively looking for other employment. And we are glad he no longer works for Jazz Pharmaceuticals!

LaToya Jazz (your friend in the zone, R.P.)
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R.P. you mentioned legal?? You of all people with all your public forum posts mentioned legal. Now that's some funny shit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our legal dept. has advised us, and especially our HR Dept., that a former employer can't be "negative" when asked about the performance of an individual who worked for them.
    So, like most other companies, we at Jazz Pharmaceuticals adhere to strict guidelines.
    We certainly don't want to be sued for defamation of character!
    Of course, you understand this, don't you?
    Our attorneys are paid a "healthy" retainer fee for their legal advice!

LaToya Jazz (your new friend, R.P.)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R.P. You are da man! You play your character better than the movie!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound so much like "the coach's boy" who used to work here a few months ago, before he was terminated! You just don't appear to be very bright, a similar characteristic of his! But I think we both LOVE R.P.!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R.P. you finally found the perfect character to play. Proud to see you embrace it and living it. It's the prefect fit of you. LMFAO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live what I am, the co- owner of Jazz pharmaceuticals!
    Like I have told Jason, you can't find one single untrue thing I have ever said about who I am, and about the seven (7) former representatives I have terminated since January!!
    Yes, I am living The Jazz Family dream!
    Say hello to Keith!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok R.P. Whatever you say..... LMFAO at you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although I'm not especially fond of Keith personally, most of us at Corporate do hope he will shortly be able to find a job!
    Our HR Dept. here at Jazz will continue to support his efforts.

LaToya Jazz ( your new friend, R.P.)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were just a little bit smarter, you'd kinda figure out that you have a pretty significant mental disorder. Dumb dumb

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Telling the truth is always smart. I have told the truth with everything I have stated on this board. I have only asked that you verify what I have said, before you accuse me of lying about anything.
    What I have claimed can easily be proven or disproven! So very simple to do!
    And to Keith; there are jobs out there!
    When you tried to play the "Bruce" and/ or the "R.P." game, it showed you are quite the dumb one, and have no idea what you're saying! The mental disorder is yours. Very dumb, very misguided, very incorrect!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey leave my boy R.P. alone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That dude was one crazy bastard. Does he still work here?