BSC Trojan Horse

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2018 at 3:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else see what is is front of us all at Olympus, a BSC Trojan Horse by way of Todd Usen (aka Useless) and his cronies. He wants all Olympus people out and BSC in, that is why compensation is so bad. He wants to force Olympus people out, he stated so in a meeting. Does anyone ever ask why BSC asshole managers are brought in and then revenue producing Olympus people let go?

They RIF people and state they have received transition packages to mitigate concern in the company and in reality they strong arm the people sign a document to never say a word about their criminal conduct and release all liability.

Fuck You Olympus and All Management. Fuck you criminals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total fucking pieces of shit! OCA BLOWS!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck Todd Usen and Michael Fleming
    Both fucktards should be fired. This company is in the ground.
    Now is the time for everyone to resign and for competitors to take ALL of their marketshare.

#OCAISASLEEPATTHEWHEEL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or are the RVP's not calling their reps like the used to? It has been crickets for week with mine.
    Its as if they know the reps are livid with anger.
    What will happen next at Olympus?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May be an indication of a RIF ahead and one that RVPs are aware of and therefore reducing communication. They will pathologically lie and deny one is coming so don’t expect any truth from RVPs, AVPs, Execs.

Sales people must protect themselves, their careers and families by looking for new employment before the company pulls the plug.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! They’re starting a “new” GYN division selling Protractor(what’s that?), falope ring(haha!) and splitting CTE with energy! Are you kidding me? And Manisha in charge! Who’s brilliant idea is this? Randy, just admit it, you really fucked this whole company up and hiring Sean was the nail in the coffin, great hire!!!