BSN Medical

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any opinions on BSN, I heard they use 1099's along with their reps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there are some 1099 reps left, not many. Turnover in the sales force is high. If you want to work really hard to make minimal or no commission, have 100 different priorities at the same time, 7 different commission plans in less than 5 years, and zero respect for your QOL, then this might be the company for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BSN will use you and abuse you, then trow you off to the side, most of their products are crap!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far so good over here. Crap products - Not sure what this guy is talking about.
    They are an industry leader in most of their categories.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is a joke... products are me too, and reimbursement is going away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

steer clear of this place. many people have left (and pssst more than a few are looking now) and the company prez in US is a clown!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be a little more specific? I am in the final stages of interviewing with them for a position in New York, and I want to make sure I'm making the best decision for me and my family. According to the manager, there's been a mass exodus recently & all her territories have recently been vacated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anybody familiar with BSNs policy regarding giving away a free
    cast saw if a customer purchases a small amount of there
    cutimed offloaders. Isn't this a violation of anti kickback laws.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can provide its use for free over a period of time based upon usage. However, the customer can't take ownership of it. If they is, that would be inducement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, if they show a cost on the invoice for the other items and the saw.. What some companies will do is reduce the cost of the items to cover cost of the "free", but they would need to show a fair mkt cost for the saw..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Us there a single happy sales rep at this company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide an update on BSN since the latest changes. I am interested in learning more about the culture of the company, new leadership, earning potential, and any other pertinent information. Would you recommend this company?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They totally Cleaned house with Senior team in US and Germany. Company is now on right track, hiring lots of people from KCI, Convatec, etc. Hitting goals for the first time in a long time. I think it will be a company to watch and I am placing a lot of people there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some more info on BSN would be helpful. Background check? Drug test? Overall culture?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO FUTURE IN DME for any company. I don't know why you would even consider it. Maybe you are that desperate to break into the market? I would pass and whatever they tell you the comp plan is... cut it in half.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current employee here.

This place will be the death of me.

I am desperately trying to find another job. Coming to bsn was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. From micro managing to mindless endless tasks, 13 hour days, zero sales support, and ever increasing quotas , with ever changing commission structures , and a joke for upper management - this place is the worst.

Stay away