BSX sues Nevro

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha.... Boston is in trouble!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed... Not only will Nevro win against our counter suit, they will set precedent daring and freezing out STJ and MDT to try to encroach on their patents. Nevro seems to have their shit together.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful. Some dude in Texas through a bunch of off the shelf parts into a can that can hit 12kHz.

Nevro cannot patent a frequency.

If BSX used Nevro IP to achieve a frequency there may be something to the Nevro suit... I have an idea!

Maybe I should patent 72 MPH and sue car manufacturers who infringe on my patent?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey snowflake, you have no idea what Nevro has a patent on (unless you are a BSX attorney involved in the lawsuit). But you can bet Nevro will defend any patent with the same aggression they are taking neuromod market share from us, mdt and stj.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can try to defend it all they want. It's not whether they win or lose, it's how long can they stay in the fight? They will spend millions on this fight and the bigger companies will bury them. Happens all the time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevro's killing me and my territory business. Whatever we can do to distract them and get their foot off the pedal is ok by me!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt Nevro would have brought legal action if they didn't have the means to see it through.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevro will win this lawsuit. Boston Scientific is a marketing company that just happens to do some engineering, while Nevro is an engineering company that just happens to do some marketing. The CEO of Nevro is an ex-firmware IPG designer with expansive knowledge, it's doubtful he would take them on absent a very good chance of winning.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rami is the brightest and most successful entrepeuneur within the neuromodulation industry. Supremely intelligent and understands how to position HF10 in a way that no other CEO in this area has been able to articulate so successfully with their therapies. Wow, this guy is gifted and a visionary

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we know that, but he is driving his ship aground. Smart dudes don't do that. His life rafts are being lowered overboard and his field team is piling in!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has left?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. Nevro is a fucking shitshow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

called up some reps around country to get some intel.. a lot of concern over pricing, battery durability and replacements, and something about the leads having issues which i had not heard before. interesting.

marketing vp is a blowhard idiot who likes to hear himself talk. the sales directors work hard as do the reps.

they painted themselves into a corner with hf10.. it's like giving an opioid when you have a hangnail.. nowhere to go after you blast the nerve with 10000hz.. and the batteries can't handle the burden. maybe they can save themselves with drg where battery gets less usage?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While i have no argument with you that he is a bright engineer, I would remind you that genius is not the only precursor to success. Unfortunately, he is driving his field sales people away with the top down cultural divide he has created. Talk to other executives in this space that know him, and they will quickly remind you of his arrogance and disregard for demonstrating modesty and humility. Its the same traits we see him exhibit towards his Nevro colleagues

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Creating a corporate culture is pretty simple, it's determined by who you hire, and who you fire."
    - Rami

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good, then he'll be perfectly accepting of the Boards next executive riff. And really have some nice and well deserved free time to spend reconnecting with his family. See, it all is meant to be and part of the Nevro culture that is so wonderful!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, I would love to see this happen. Nevro has so many great people and such a great product, it should be a fantastic place to be a rep. Instead it's a culture of autocracy and fear. Damn shame.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast my friend!!! The 5 of 7 Nevro patents found to be invalid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the latest with Nevro? Good company?