"Bubble up" is the new, stupid GSK phrase....

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 9, 2017 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gray hair here who's seen many , many years of pep talks at meetings. All are the same ..... just rah rah speeches. It's fun the be able to be near the main auditorium when the speakers are practicing, along with instructors telling when toshow emphasis and high / low auditory levels. They basically are all the same.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is HILARIOUS! I've been with the company over a decade and didn't realize they had coaches right there before they went "on stage"! For goodness sake, could one of them PLEASE do a better job of coaching the SLL (D.G) who covers MD, VA, DC—he's IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND! He speaks with no variation in his tone and as if he is reading one long, run-on sentence without pausing! I imagine it would be like listening to a phone or computer reading text without punctuation. Complete torture!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #20, that is f-ing hilarious! So true! Synthetic catch phrases. And they wonder why corporate morale is so low. Our leaders are afraid to be human. What a shame! I will end with this; Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to spend time with you. I have enjoyed our robust conversation that I am sure will help me in future company opportunities. At the end of the day it is all about our people and culture. So while challenges are always present, I am confident that my positive attitude will prevail. My ask of you is to stay the course and keep your head up...damn, that sounded pretty good. Post #20, thanks for the lesson in "corporate speak 101". Too funny! To our leaders, step up your game! Be real..not "authentic". Be honest not "transparent". Leaders, do you see how your overthought pompous terminology has lost its impact? Do you see how you just need to be human? Makes a big difference. Give it a try.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like listening to a speaker, we lose train of thought after a few minutes and our minds wander.

Same is true with long, laborious paragraphs......we lost you after 2nd or 3rd sentence......try again to be succinct !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you have been a rep for over a decade? That's embarrassing. Do you really think you should be criticizing others when your own track record is pathetic?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are watching cartoons, I am guess you lose your train of thought in almost any other circumstance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SKB taught me years ago that a visual works better than just talking or reading.......seeing is believing......yes, cartoons are great ! You must be of the holy G-W heritage.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why we give you coloring books as reading material. Anything of a higher intellect than that, would likely cause you to struggle.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S/he looks like Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's Trannie-Granny!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but she be your boss........

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe GSK still has you goons trolling the cafe pharma boards harassing posters.

Truly embarrassing. No one else does this here. It just shows the insecurity of the leaders up top. Control the messaging wether it be here or in corporate.

It's a race to the bottom at GSK.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wish this site had a like button. I would give you a like formthat accurate statement.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few people hate the company and keep coming back here like clockwork.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bubble up buttercup

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you would use the "like" button to help prop up your own pathetic posts. You should stop responding to yourself. It is embarrassing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is embarrassing is you trying to defend yourself from a situation in which you come off as a pathetic loser. Yes, you are truly embarrassing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gullible kid. Do you really think a huge international company pays someone to watch this site.....? .......who cares ? It's anonymous....that means anyone , especially Pfizer, can say anything they want. Do you think our "troll" knows our employees from others ? How silly and ridiculous. Go play with your Rubik's Cube.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Corporate Communications. Check it out on the intranet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See , I said you were gullible.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I checked the intranet. It says you are a moron and that everything you said is a bunch of B.S.