Budgeted Distribution of Ratings will hurt morale!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With budgeted distribution of calibration ratings, FLL's will now be forced to give out more 4's and 5's to reps because GSK will now be assigning exactly how many each Region gets. The FLL's will then be forced to give 4's and 5's to reps even if they don't deserve it. Morale and sales force teamwork will only get worse under this new system of FORCED or distribution.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on but this has been going on for two years now. Welcome to the insanity party!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it’s very sad. The jokes on us....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer = salesforce reduction in December.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually it went from "guided distribution" to "budgeted distribution" for 2018. Budgeted distribution is much worse than what it has been with guided distribution calibration ratings. I agree that both are bad but budgeted is much worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny- nothing changed. it is still bad but they still put a positive spin on it somehow when they presented to our region. I don’t really care as long as I can keep my job. My sales are at the top of the nation but can’t figure out how to get above a 3 rating

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah budgeting isn’t gonna be fair for most which is saying a lot considering the previous system was a joke. Get ready for more fake coaching scripts and predetermined ratings. It’s the worst and very sad, worse than sparky holding onto glory hats long gone.

I wouldn’t worry about your 3 rating, if you talk to enough people, look at results, and look others metrics up they are achieving you can draw a good picture of how bad the fake has gotten.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #4 = D-bag! No layoffs this year or next year. Nice try

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any child using the " D-Bag " phrase cannot be trusted. That honestly is a 4th grade saying.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can morale really get any worse? It sucked way before “budgeted distribution”. Actually, our efforts have not been accurately rewarded or recognized since the inception of Patient First. This whole organization is a farce. People are just hanging on in hopes of a package or to hit their magic number for medical benefits.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUH ! We are glad you realize what is happening Sparky.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FLL's will now be forced to give out a Regional Assigned Quota of 4's and 5's starting in 2018.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ another Nostradamus ]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has already been going on, just a new name. Rep's who can't even see a doctor to have a real conversation are rated higher than the rep's that have relationships and sell.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why doesn't the poster get a new job if he is unhappy ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK likes to see a bell curve in regards to calibration but it was NOT mandatory. On occasion, some Regions didn't have any 4's or 5's for a semester rating. With the new calibration ratings starting in 2018, regions will be FORCED to give out a certain number of GSK assigned 4's and 5's. Every region will be assigned how many 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and 5's to give out.

This is what GSK means when they say were switching from "guided distribution" to "budgeted distribution" of ratings.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what GSK means when they say were switching from "guided distribution" to "budgeted distribution" of ratings.

What a crock of BS. Neither of those terms makes any sense. It is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo intended to put us to sleep, and hope we don't notice we are being taken for a ride.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Golly, are you the smart one ? Where did you go to school ? Were you Phi Beta Kappa ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do tell us more things we don't know.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do tell us more things we already know.