Buffalo Sunovion rep busted with insurance fraud!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Medrep, Dec 23, 2018 at 2:08 PM.

1. Medrep

Medrep new user

MIL-OSI Security: Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Insurance Companies Out Of Millions Of Dollars – ForeignAffairs.co.nz

What an idiot! This lowlife is making hard working, honest reps jobs harder with this kind of greed. Hope he gets max jail time and sentence

2. Medrep

Medrep new user

https://foreignaffairs.co.nz/2018/12/22/mil-osi-security-pharmaceutical-sales-rep-pleads-guilty-to-defrauding-insurance-companies-out-of-millions-of-dollars/

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who really cares?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? You don’t find this interesting? I am always amazed at how greed can make people do some really dumb things.

Bflobills likes this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this representative well and consider him a very good friend. He clearly made mistakes in this endeavor. He will pay a huge price for these mistakes. He is not running from this problem and has fully cooperated with the authorities, from the very beginning. I wish he and his family only the best in dealing with this most difficult time. If you yourself are free from sin, go ahead and cast stones. Me, I feel, but by the grace of God, go I.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for him too. But look at the facts. He is 50 years old and been in the business for 25 years.... not an ignorant rookie !! He knew what he was doing was illegal. He gambled his freedom due to greed. He knowingly put his family at risk !! Shame on him !!
    I feel bad for his family. Anyone who would jeapordize his family for "money worship" needs to pay the price. I believe in forgiveness.... I would forgive him. But forgiveness doesn't exclude you from justice. We are all sinners and will be forgiven because Jesus paid our debt. But that does not exclude us from justice.

Bflobills likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree and he will pay his debt to society. I remember a documentary where the producer documented his 90 days in jail. His submation was; jails are filled with good people that made really bad decisions. This is the case here.

8. Medrep

Medrep new user

I know this guy very well too and he is a big time thief bottom line. You don’t rack up all the felony charges he did by making one little mistake. He was openly recruiting people to try to help him defraud the insurance companies with him! He can act real nice with his fake salesman personality when he wants something from you, but turn your back and pull the knife out of your back. I’ve experienced it first hand. Karma’s a bitch and hopefully prison will be for him too. He can do some soul searching to think about all the people he’s screwed over in the past. I guess what goes around definitely comes back around. I’m not saying I’m perfect but I certainly don’t have a whole slew of felony charges piled on me like this guy has.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I’m reading this news article and wondering what happens to this guy’s wife if she was helping him cash in all these fake scripts? Doesn’t that make Mrs. Trapp an accomplice and guilty on felony charges too? She obviously knew what she was doing just like the pharmaceutical rep? They don’t mention her or the dr’s charges for giving out blank scripts. They can’t walk away free and clear can they?? Those are some serious charges. I would not want to be any of them when you have fda, dea, fbi up your ass!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dude better get good at flipping burgers while he’s in jail. Only job he’ll be able to get in future is McDonald’s with all these felonies. What a greedy, dumb, ass. I could see a 23 year old being that stupid but a 50 years old?! Come on man, use your brain.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the lonely ho mo from political board.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think this dude may wanna take his linked in profile down. Don’t think recruiters are gonna be chasing after him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've known this family for over 30 years. It's so sad to see this. I will pray for all of them through this tough time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t get how anyone can say they feel sorry for him? You feel sad and pray when someone is sick or hurt in a car accident, something beyond their own control. This was definitely something in his own control, it was a very calculated and well thought out plan which makes it even more disturbing. There seems no guilt or remorse when you’re dragging your own family and recruiting friends into your stealing scheme. I highly doubt this is his first time with corporate fraud, just the first time he got caught. Bottom line is he deserves the max sentence for something so ridiculously greedy and deceptive. Nothing sad about it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F off! You self righteous religious prick!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess based on your response your a religious person as well. Kiss your kids or talk to. You plaster with that mouth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes sense

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How sad that a person is willing to risk his family, job, integrity & character for money. What does that get you? A bigger house, nicer car, more toys. You know what it doesn’t get you? Love, companionships, respect or trust. His life is about to change in many drastic ways. Hope it was worth it....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a dumb douche. Everything is electronic these days. Had he used every insurance, he wouldn't have caught the attention of authorities. Instead, the moron never thought the big wigs at BCBS would put the scam together. What a moron....lol

He deserves jail simply for being stupid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest