Buh-Bye Botox Reps!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the fact that both companies will justify their worth .... who will eat their young first will win!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is hilarious and classic CP on so many levels! It takes me back to when the Actavis/Forrest green coats said they’d be taking all the Botox jobs and Botox “sells itself.” Trust me, it doesn’t, in either aesthetics or therapeutic.

All the speculation in the world can’t predict anything—the ink won’t be dry for a long time—but I’m betting on both Botox Teams staying put. With the name Allergan. Have any of you looked at what that product brings in? And more R&D and indications behind it?

As for the OP crying about mean reps and karma...so funny!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non-Revolus Reps, what a joke. There are cheap Tox products on the market already. Still not, and will never be Botox.
    #madeinkorea #notownedbyevolus #nothingnew #compromisedvials

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha we are soo eating your lunch right now. You can do all the damage control you want but it won’t help. Keep drinking the Allergan kool aid and copying our colors and our butterfly logo. Real Original. no dice. It’s over sally.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you knew how to research company information you can actually google AbbVie’s presentation to the shareholders. It clearly states they are only increasing ROI in medical aesthetics and there are no layoffs, more resources and the same leadership.

Layoffs are in redundant business sectors on the pharmaceutical side.

You all look like idiots with your wishful thinking and stupidity

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vraylar was noted as the key with block buster potential and will remain un affected ...GI Eye care woman's health will be the layoff areas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funding will remain the same, but it doesn't mean they have to have the same amount of reps promoting. The contract force should be history at a minimum.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! Botox Rep here!! Couldn’t agree more!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie rep here. FYI. Our Neuroscience division sucks and blows if that's possible. They will keep you if it's working and layoff our duds and keep your studs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you should stick to shit posting on your own board. Abbvie will raise the price of Botox two times per year, change rep comp plans to pay down the debt. Our motto is "Yesterday's drugs at tomorrow's prices" see Synthroid, Lupron and Creon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't get too far ahead of yourselves. They will tell all the minions that nothing will change because they are just as clueless to the business decisions being made at the C suite. They cannot afford a downward cycle of sales right now and this is nothing but business as usual. Slowly next year as the deal is finalized and the culture shifts you will see what awaits you behind the curtain. Change will be hard. Abbvie has no loyalty to you and if any past merger has shown, those in the acquired company are left with hardship because the good old days are gone. Those stuck in the past will not last long. Mergers are about making more money for the shareholders. They could care less about those working unless they are willing to make them more money.

As a shareholder in Abbvie I full expect to see restructuring cost writeoff and how their cutting of employees boosts my stock price and profit. Thank you Abbvie for aquiring Allergan for 50% of the offering price of Pfizer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“As a shareholder in Abbvie I full expect to see restructuring cost writeoff and how their cutting of employees boosts my stock price and profit. Thank you Abbvie for aquiring Allergan for 50% of the offering price of Pfizer.”

Haha, what a fucking dick licker. “As a shareholder in Abbvie...” it’s a publicly traded stock you fucking wanna be day trader.You arent an institutional trader repping a large firm where the money is made. Congrats on buying Abbvie, it’s a $68 stock the was worth $96 at its peak. Yeah you are a real blue chip taste maker, markets shift when you buy $500 worth of common Abbvie stock at its peak.

You are probably the first college graduate in your families history, state school at that. Congrats loser, now go get rich flipping houses.

Hahah, oh Christ!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Jeuveau is kicking Botox's arse? Karma is splendid!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahhahahha. . . Interesting that DM is calling accounts acting desperate. I would too with it not lasting more than 6 was, complaints of headaches, burning upon injection. Ouch . . .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to hear from the horse’s mouth. I’m a therapeutic urology Botox rep and am amused by this thread. I never knew how much animosity there was from the other toxin reps. I feel super special seeing the claws come out and realizing how we clearly sell the gold standard. I’m definitely a stud with my numbers so I look forward to continued employment. Thanks for the insight!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urology? Jeez, imagine your ego if you made real money. Competitive toxin reps, aesthetic in particular, make 2-3 times what you’re making, stud.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aesthetic Botox rep - I hate to break it to you. You may be doing good compared to other Allergan divisions but you are grossly underpaid compared to other aesthetic company reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know what we make?