Bullies

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, May 31, 2018 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it really bullying to tell someone they are just not getting the job done? Either get the job done, accept feedback and get better, or get out. Just don’t sit there complaining about everyone being bullies when you’re not getting your job done.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Agree totally. You signed up for the job, therefore do the job. Others are getting it done, so why can’t you? Sadly, we now live in a society where blaming has become the norm. Gone are the days of feedback and humble acceptance. Hashtag anything is what this country turned into!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost asshole!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder who the real bully is. You sound like a really sweet tolerant person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least, bullying isn't tolerated in public school.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will HR even listen?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. They inevitability and almost always support the manager bully.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunatley HR only exists for the Upper Management and Abuse is Abuse .... these corporations just hide under HR and the stuff is pushed aside .....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every organization seems to have their own dick grower.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your motive is really to help that person succeed, then your advice is probably "constructive" criticism. But if you are simply annoyed at/frustrated with/or just don't a person and you offer your criticism, then that isn't constructive and most likely, nothing positive will come from it.

13. Pharma wanna be

Pharma wanna be new user

Bullies hide behind HR departments. I think there are many men and women doing it. They hide behind performance reviews and titles. Pharma has more than other sectors since they can be more formal and dysfunctional in their ways.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do bullies and sperm have in common?

They both have a one-in-a-million chance of becoming a human being.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making reps cry, demeaning text messages, terminating a recent pregnant person, and a hostile work environment. I wonder who this could be?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it can be a long shot because EEOC claims can be hard to prove unless it’s blatant but I hope the affected reps, can file a complaint. Seems like there could be a trend here. That’s 3 in a protected class I am aware of in less than 9 months. Are there more? As for the bullying and making reps cry, whatever happened supporting your reps so they can succeed. After all, someone at Opko hired them. If I were a manager or sales director(KM) I would think I was failing somewhere and it was a reflection on my hiring and coaching abilities.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A salesperson who can’t sell is not a protected class! No matter your sex, race, or religion!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the "protected class"?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 horrible ways to lead a team (and the 1 mistake everyone makes)

Just because you hold a formal position on the ladder does not necessarily mean you are a “leader.” Though many wear this title they are horrible leaders.

Don’t fall into the trap of doing any of the following, simply because you have a position of power — especially this first one:

1. You expect others to follow rules that you yourself do not follow
    2. You do not keep your word
    3. You do not (genuinely) admit when you are wrong
    4. You make promises you cannot keep
    5. You want to be the star
    6. You criticize others but cannot take criticism yourself
    7. You believe your way is the right (and only) way

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 ways to be a horrible person and employee:

1. Complain about everything because you’re a miserable person.
    2. Blame everything bad on your manager and take credit for everything good.