Bully

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 9, 2017 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan treats people so poorly because it is all about him. He knows everything and everyone who build the businesses know nothing. He's robbing the place blind through close hand transactions from his consultants, banker underwriters, to friends and relatives on the payroll nobody even knows are there....

Sad top management is insecure in their jobs and can't ask those that have built the businesses what to do, stand up to Dan, or know when helping Dan bleed the place dry their name is on it too.

3. He's going to be leaving anyway. In 2012 he said he was staying on for 5 years.

4. I would like to sell you a bridge..

5. Well Dan was brought on to fix us up an sell us. That is what he does. Anyone who thinks he was here to be a real FT CEO is dumb. Well its been almost the 5 years he said he would be with us and there is nobody dumb enough to buy a losing proposition. Who wants to start off owning a company that is millions upon millions in !?? My lab is cutting expenses because the fat guy they hired for purchasing "Peter" doesn't understand how labs run and doesn't let us keep supply of the chemicals we need to process specimens. I have no doubt we will all be out of job soon. Little shit office in Florida has ruined countless labs it has purchased. I feel bad for any other people out there who's company decides to sell to this living version of the Titanic

6. I'm just over here taking shits on company time. Reading these posts. The time for working hard has passed. You will get nothing from giving this company anything. Go enjoy some free time in the shitter. This place sucks haha

7. Corn Hulio

Corn Hulio Guest

Do you spend time checking out that crap too? Remember that corn doesn't digest:)

8. deep down he's just a grade "A" asshole. he has done nothing good for the company.

9. Jelly Donut

Jelly Donut Guest

The company would have been buried a long time ago. He bought you time Mr. "A"