Bunch of losers, Love Progenity Rep

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2016 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love stealing all your business, so easy with your crappy NIPT test

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory do you cover? Maybe it is the rep and not the test!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! You guys don't even have any studies or validation for your crappy 3rd party test with a 45% PPV you tool. You don't know real science because your company is run by a bunch of crooked ass losers who got kicked out of Seq. Your products suck and everyone knows it. How many insurance companies are you guys in network with anyways?

Oh, ok...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah All-Star, why don't you put down what territory you cover since you're doing so well against us....would love to know how many tests you guys did in Q1 but I guess we will never know because your shitty company is private and could never go public and will be purchased or shut down for illegal shenanigans within the next two years. Pathetic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you whiny haters, shows how scared you are by the personal insults. How much is your penny stock now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah? let me tell you something sport. there's an even newer test out called verify and it has the lowest test failure in its' class....0.1%. it can even check for something called trisomy 21, 18 and 13. oh, man. you guys are toast and you're gonna eat those words. now stop picking on us and go out and sell something. verify is going to rule and there's nothing we can do about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10.39 at the moment.

Seq is killing it at 1.45

And Progenity is at...oh wait....they are hiding behind a curtain because if they had to actually disclose their earnings it would be laughable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! The best part is I see your sarcasm and it is classic. Thanks for the laugh sport. It is pretty funny when Progenity and all the other labs selling Verifi spin it as "new" when it's the oldest test on the market, haha.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget Illumina, the makers of the Verifi test. ILMN is trading at 172.55 now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah - it certainly isn't for their NIPT platform. Illumina is a huge company that's does so much. Why do you think they outsource their NIPT test to over 15 labs? Because it's not worth their time to sell it themselves and they still make a portion of all sales. Apples to oranges.