Bush league

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmm, Kitty Cat makes sure she gets females in place and ET likes to make them cry to make him feel better about himself. If you haven't picked up on that yet then you haven't been paying attention.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you share with these queens in HR (all drama and tabloid-MM). You won’t get passed their screening unless you are cute.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Poster #28,
    I hope we are not comparing our launch to that of Keppra - because they launched off label (for pain)
    and got the feds on them at UCB. This caused them to get a five year sanction by the FDA because of the proof of their off label selling.
    This is not a good example of what we are doing here - is it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are UCB west.

Look at our marketing, leadership, and sales team.

By far the most overlap in every aspect of this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And, I predict that the Feds are coming because the UCBers have not changed one bit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One manager that I know of was a specific FDA target while at UCB. This person is probably still an FDA target.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like one of the army

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some professionals just do not want to be in a culture of off label selling!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one here is off label selling so STFU. You’re trying to act like you’re important. Get over yourself already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the Army vs ex-UCB. Petty.