Buy ACOR on the dip

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an excellent time to pick up ACOR on a momentary dip in share price. The market turbulence will not last long and rest assured our share price will barrel upwards. You may kick yourself if you don't act now ! So please call your broker and increase your ownership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just bought 750 shares !!!
    Great advice

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just put in a buy order at market for 1000 shares! Thanks for the tip.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its opening at 26.45 and heading strate up !! I love ACOR.

5. Pharma123

Pharma123 New Member

if you buy shares at $27.00 and the stock hits a high of $32.00, I guess you can say you made money. But such a small increment is not making my jump for joy..my feelings..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's true if you believe 32 is top; we believe (broker and I) that it will exceed 50...why else would hedge funds be buying it??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just took my wifes 401(k) and bot ACORDA !! Baby needs new shoes !!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a fact that ACOR will exceed 50 by June. Probably hit 75. I have my 401k moving into our company stock. I love Ron, love Laura and the rest. Anyone out there who doubtsw this should look at the track record of Berk Hathaway !!

9. Pharma123

Pharma123 New Member

Where is everyone getting this "estimated numbers by"? How do we know if it's someone in the office on the forum just making it all sound nice to the individuals whom think Acorda is failing?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sometimes the culprits are leadership types who want to pump up the stock price to make it more expensive to the Wall Street (hedge fund) sharks looking to buy out the controlling share and then pillage the company.

don't know if that's the case here but then agin remember some investment advisors are very bullish on ACOR and see it topping out over 50 real soon. that may be based on the sharks buying and stripping the company

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever the reason is inconsequential
    ACOR is and will move UP soon

I bet UCB scoops this baby soon for a cool 36-38 share price

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M y adviser projects $200 or more within 5 years. Bu y bu y buy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve already established that your mom doesn’t know crap about investing. Keep trying though.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I invest in pharma sector, a fair amount also in ACOR. and to be very frank with you guys, I start liking this company! Up by almost 10 points in two days and the big kick is waiting round the corner (early Oct).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May want to take another look at your portfolio. 23 - 26.50 isn’t a ten point gain in this country. Stick to the Indian stock market if you are converting to rupees

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F YOU !!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same poster keeps posting. We all know who it is. Loser. No one should invest here. This shitbag of a company will be bought soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are the supreme axhole anti management troll,
    to all out in CP land: financial advisors of pharma love the ACOR upside and the ballbuster pipeline

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly is a “financial advisor of Pharma”? And what exactly is a “ball buster pipeline”?

If you are going to come on here and pontificate, at least get the terminology and nomenclature down.

Typical Acorda, even hiring third rate talent to prop up the company in social media.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny and true