Buy us!

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Medtronic, Zimmer, Stryker, or JnJ

Please buy us! Our SBO is strong and CMF is doing really good...we'll even throw in our crap spine & power divisions for free!

Our owners are adiment that they won't sell but with all of the acquisitions taking place it is going to come down to 'join the big boys or get left behind.' Having the ability to bundle products is becoming more and more prevalent. Unless you have a very unique product (which we don't), these commodity products are going to be contracted out to the big companies with all the power. Hell, even unique products are being denied because they are coming with a high price tag. As if it isn't hard enough to fend off these big players, now its really going to be fun. At least if we get bought out I may get a severance, have my non-compete voided so I can go work for one of the big boys, or possibly keep my job with the new company.

OsteoMed is still being ran like its 1995. Guess what....its 2014, adapt to your environment or wither and die.

Signed,

A stressed rep

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny but truer.
    -another rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash:

If Stryker or JNJ (Synthes) buy it, then all the reps will be fired before you can even blink since they have their own reps already.

The only company that would make sense would be Medtronic. This doesn't seem like the type of business they would want. They seem to have no desire for CMF, SBO type business. If they did they probably would have bought Osteomed or another player when all the acquisitions were being made with JNJ etc.

Its not a bad place if you can get some business moving and most good reps can really spring board their career into something big time when they decide to move only using their experience there.