Buyer = Biogen = soon

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well - check out the public domain. ACOR assets being sold to highest bidder. Biogen has complimentary portfolio. They will not be taking any employees sadly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GIT OFF U FARTBAG !!! IT WILL NEVEER NEVER HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the fiduciary duty of Leadership and the Board to explore ALL options.

Relax, chill.

Ron and the Board will make the right call; they always have.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to say that! The RIGHT decision will be to the highest bidder. Stop believing a man and leadership that may REPEATED wrong decisions and landed ACO to what it is. They are laughed at by the industry!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must remind you Ron is beloved by the rank & file.He got an 86%
    rating on Glassdoor.com. Highest of ANY CEO !!
    A grate Leader as well as his staff

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must remind you Ron is beloved by the rank & file.He got an 86%
    rating on Glassdoor.com. Highest of ANY CEO !!
    A grate Leader as well as his staff

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might want to back that up PRincess. It’s been one debacle after another for the past two years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well - the debacle is about to end. RC WILL sell to the highest bidder - hence what is happening. So the jackasses who believe the BS on here probably posted by him will see light soon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron is posting all over these boards! Guess what? You will ALL be out of a job soon! Assholes! Your stock payout will buy you a bridge to the unemployment line!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey spinmeister .....RC is beloved by the rank & file as proven by the highest ratings in the Glassdoor.com reviews of pharma. If you don't believe it then go check !! He was also noted in the benchmark Forbes edition of future pharma leaders several years back !!

Lesson here ......Sometimes great LEADERS are ten steps ahead of their rank & file. This is no reflection on the r & f but simply that some Leaders operate on a much higher plane. This is the case here. Many r & f simply play checkers while RC is a chess !!

Lets all resolve to stick together and make this company number uno !!!

We have a grate future TOGETHER !!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First - learn how to spell GREAT! Second - RC IS posting and the fact that he calls us rank & file is disturbing in itself. This place is a mistake every day! There are poor grade individuals who can't get a job elsewhere. Everyone here is secretly miserable. There have been SO MANY mistakes and POOR DECISIONS made here! The FACT is that there are meetings to sell assets/IP. Everyone will be gone by 3rd or 4th qtr. So keep believing that moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you will learn to spell GREAT soon or you will not be able to sign on the dotted line when you sell the IP and the idiots here are unemployed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, there is nothing wrong being referred to as rank & file. In fact it is an accurate description of the role of the outside sales team. Leadership believes it connotes high respect for the Team !

Hopefully you will accept the fact that business decisions don't always work out as planned and we have to make 'on the fly' adjustments, sometimes even though it is not our mistake. Such was the case after an intern fouled up the previous FDA submittal.

Please refrain from negative posts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's stop blaming the poor intern.

Where was Dr Blank and the Head-of-Regulatory?

They are ultimately responsible.

Nevertheless, mistake has been corrected and Acorda is poised to take off in the next week's. Soaring ACOR share price will happen soon!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time someone says ACOR is going to soar, it only sours. Sigh!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron is OUR MVP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See Glassdoor.com

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your insistence on viewing Glassdoor can only mean that you have posted copious amounts of BS there as well.

Remember PRincess, it’s about performance, not promotion.

So far, performance is not in your favor or that of your coifed god.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glassdoor means shit. The industry laughs at this company now. Word on the inside is that IP will be sold to highest bidder and the lights will be off in the building by end year. Yes - keep trying to keep people you moron so it looks like a well-oiled machine. It's a royal debacle inside! MISTAKES MISTAKES! Hopefully you morons know where to sign on the dotted line. Can't screw that up

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All people in biotech know that Ron Cohen is the best CEO ever. Warm personable, committed to our employees, smart, innovative, a persuasive speaker, a mentor who always has time for others. When my boyfriend and I broke up, it was a heart breaker for me. Ron listened and showed he care. He healed my heart and filled my soul. I will go any where he leads us. Thank you Ron ;)