Buyer = Biogen = soon

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cant be serious. Most industry insiders rely on Glassdoor for an insider's assessment of a company. These are objective ratings. That we do so well is a testament to the superior leadership, benefits and work-life balance that we enjoy. Sure there have been some mistakes however I venture to claim that if a moron intern didn't screw up we would already have had that FDA approval. I guess thats on us for not properly overseeing the work product filing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No insiders rely on Glassdoor you twit. That site is used by admins and low level staff who have no one on the inside or the industry to give them the real story. I believe you like to call them the “rank and file”.

That ACOR does well is indicative of the continued amateurish PR campaign RC pays for via H1B labor to keep his image up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glassdoor, Gallstone - whatever

It makes no difference because Acorda is a fantastic company being led by smart and caring people. Ron and Lauren are both amazing and much deserve our admiration.

Go Acorda!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to be educated. Glassdoor is the de-facto standard used by industry professionals to get an honest assessment of a company. FROM INSIDERS WHO WORK WITHIN THE COMPANY!!! The correlation between Glassdoor rankings and other rankings is indeed very strong. These are honest ratings that come from rank and file as well as from the Leadership!! Read many of the voluntary comments and you will see praise of our Leaders !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess I stand corrected. Since your opinion dwarfs reality in so many instances.

Congrats on the back to back posts, which is indicative of your PR campaign on Glassdoor as well.

Given that the only “insiders” you know are the ones who pay you to post, I wouldn’t expect you to know the real view of Acorda’s prospects or reputation from the outside.

Your current state is not the result of cutting edge science or visionary leadership, but the result of narcissism, incompetence and nepotism.

But I will defer to your “reviews” on Glassdoor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone post the link to this Acorda's Glassdoor site?
    (Investor that wants to review it)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. Also note that Ron's rating has now reached 92% ! This is in the stratosphere for a Glassdoor rating.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's a remarkable favorability statistic, being that there is no way for anyone to vote twice (cheat). He must have a yuge fanclub,

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lucky to have him

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron is utterly amazing

He should run for President and teach Trump a lesson or two on how to run effectively a country

I will vote for Ron - once and maybe twice if I can get away with it

;-)

Go Ron!!!
    Go ACORDA!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

his wife would be an awesome first lady, being a model and former USA beauty contestant

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR already up 3.7% this morning. This appears to be the beginning of a major run up. TIME TO BUY ACOR NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up another 1% at close, so that's almost 5% in TWO DAYS !!!!!! I made a cool 122K on day trading this gem !! Beats being a shelf stocker field rep !!
    I love Ron, he is a master guru and will defend him frum the idiotic posts...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is acor Buy out Done

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

---------------- TRUST RON IN 2018 ! -----------------_______________

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish i could be in your boat.

When i started, my stock price was $35.22 for 1000 shares. Therefore, not going to see any gain as much as I would have loved to. Even if the stock hits $40, I would only make $4,780 :-( when I sell

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be patient my friend. Many financial pros see this stock rising to at least the mid 50's this year. Our CEO is working hard to maximize our equity wealth in ACOR. That's why so many love him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fartbag? Not bad! One question: Why do fuckheads like you add a space before punctuation? Jesus Christ, that drives me crazy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you idiots still believing the BS leadership?
    EVERY good person ha left!
    You are staying around for what? Morons!
    Have they not told you that behind closed doors offers are being entertained?
    Hence why the severance was upped. You people are fools! B players.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no driver for a buyout.... all spin from internal maouthpiece to the street. We could not even execute a lifecycle plan for LOE on Ampyra, how many patents shot down and hanging on a string. Stock based comp annualized At >$22M ??? Someone’s approving massive equity in advance of a buyout? Questionable practice at best. .....lucky to get a 10% premium over current price.... and if that happens take it and run before the buyer realizes the shit risk they just purchased.